Chapter 24~ Napoleon... Really?

Seeing her for the first time in so long made my day. No. Week. No. Its completely washed away all the pain Ive gone through. It was the best feeling in the world. Dad allowed her to stay the night and took Gabby away, knowing that her being around me in my condition wasnt the best thing. 

We are now, walking up the steps to my house, getting ready to introduce Cass to everyone that now lives here. 

"Guys this is Cass. My little sister."

"HARRY!!" She screamed and ran towards him embracing him in the beiggest hug Ive ever seen her give. I love how they got along so much. It was cute. 

"CASS!!" He shreeked back and hugged her back laughing his but off. 

"Come on Cass, dont go breaking him now." Niall laughed.

"NiNi!" She screamed and ran over to him and hugged him just as much as she did to Harry. I swear this girl would be the death of me if she was still here, living with me..

"Ok Cass. Come on. Enough with the bone crushing hugs." I said prying her off Niall. I lead he over to the others and started introducing her.

"Cass, this is Eleanor and Louis, Zayn and Savannah, Liam and Danielle, and Sarah. Guys this is my little sister Cassie." I said. They all gave her a hug individually and told her about themselves and talked about random things. 

"I'm just going to go toilet babe." Harry said. I got up off his lap and let him walk up stairs to his bathroom, well our bathroom for now. I sat back down and watched as everyone played around with Cass. I was probably the happiest I could have been for years. I finally got to see my lil sis, and finally, have the best group of friends Ive had in a long time.

about 10 minutes later, Harry still hadnt come down. We were all sitting down watching Cass's barbie movies she left here when the doorbell rang. I walked over and looked through the peep hole. 

"PIZZA!" I yelled and swung open the door. There stood a guy, with about 13 pizzas sitting right next to him. 

"Pizza deliv-er-y, well this is awkward" The guy said. I looked at him confused a little, until I realised who it was. Dylan. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped.

"Im delivering you Pizza?" He said, as if it was a question.

"No. I mean what the hell are you doing here. In Cheshire?" I asked.

"Me and Gabby moved here. We're kinda dating now." He said.

"Just give me my Pizza and get out of my sight." I snapped, grabbing as many Pizza boxes as I could possibly carry, which in fact was only 5. I polaced them on the bench and turned around to see Dylan walking in with the rest of them.

"I didnt say you could come in." I snapped, taking the pizza off him and giving him the money. I turned him around and pushed him out the door, slamming it behind him.

"Wait! Do You Want Your Change?!" He asked on the other side of the door. I walked over and open it, so that I didnt have to yell.

"Its been touched by you. I'l take a pass." I said and shut the door in his face. I walked over to the Pizza and started opening them all. Everyone rushed over to get a piece and I realised Harry was still no where. 

I excused myself from everyone and made my way upstairs. As I walked down the hall I heard a sweet sound. Like singing. That is singing. I got up to my bedroom door and suddenly it was clear to know it was coming from there.

 "Theres nothing where he used to lie,

The conversation has run dry

Thats whats going on