Chapter 13~ Fight for your honor

**** Ok this ones just a filler inner thing. Its just to get further through the story pretty much. Get into the juicier stuff****

Nialls POV

"Guys? I think I might dye my hair blonde" We heard Kodie talk for the 5th time during the movie. 

"Kodie. We watched your movie, and refused to talk during it because your freakishly obsessed with spiderman, so im telling you nicely. SHUT THE HELL UP!" Louis said.

"Dont you dare bring Spiderman into this." Kodie snapped back. Boy if looks could kill. Louis was long gone.

"Why? Supermans far better than spiderman could  ever be." Louis said. Awh shit. Kodie has been obsessed with spiderman since. . . . forever! She freaks out when something about spiderman comes out in the store. So when when someone disses spiderman? All hell would break loose.

She got up off the floor, where she had been sat between Liam and Harry, and walked over to where Louis had previously been enjoying watching the movie, Finding Nemo, until she interupted it again. His choice of movie that time.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" She said, taking her time between each word.

"I said. . . . supermans far better than spiderman could ever be." He said getting up off his seat, now towering over Kodie. This can only end badly.

"Its funny coz Batmans better than both of them." Liam whispered up to me. Oh snap. No he didnt.

In a matter of seconds, Harry had jumped up onto the couch, whilst both Kodie and Louis pounced on top of Liam. They all started attacking each other for the sake of there favourite superhero. 

"For the record I do think Supermans the best." Harry mumbld to himself as he sat next to me, texting on his phone.

"You shouldnt of said that." I said as Liam and Kodie snatched him off the couch and started attacking him along with Louis.

"Hawk" I heard Zayn sigh. I swear this is just gonna turn into us all fighting against each other. They all stopped and looked at Zayn who was sitting on the recliner drawing. 

"What did you just say?" Louis said, getting up off the ground where Liam had him pinned down.

"Huh? What?" Zayn said suprised they actually heard him speak. 

"Oh think you know what we mean." Harry said, sporting an extremely evil looked on his face. And then at that moment, it all turned to chaos again. Louis and Harry were fighting for there favourite superhero, Superman. Liam for Batman. Kodie for Spiderman. And Zayn was pretty much just trying to get out of the crossfire.

"ALRITE! STOP THIS NONSENSE!" I said getting up and standing on top of the couch to get a better volume. They all stopped almost instantly. It was pausing a movie in the middle of a war scene.

Their positions just added to the laughter. Kodie was biting on Liam's finger whilst laying on his back; Louis had a hold of Kodie's left arm, trying to give her an indian burn; Harry was clinging onto Louis and Zayn's legs like a little kid whilst attempting to pull Zayns pants down; and zayn was just trying to escape. 

"Oh god you guys are a bunch of laughs. Seriously though. Stop. Theyre about to go into the turtle bit on the movie." I said. They all scrambled back into there seating and shut up. 

"I dont wanna watch this anymore!" Louis whined. 

"Come on! This was your choice of movie!" Harry whined back. 

"I wana play a game!" Louis whined even more. 

"Oh shove a carrot in it Carrot boy!" Kodie said.