Chapter 21~ The mask

Kodies POV

"Haha you think your all funny now dont you Kodie?" Paris said, taking another step towards me, her posse surrounding me.

"What do you want Paris?" I said, unable to help the fact that I was infact a little scared.

"Oh, nothing really, just a little bit of uh, whats it called? Revenge." She said, emphasising the word 'revenge'. 

"What did I ever do to you Paris. Why do you hate me so much?" I asked. 

"You took my spotlight. You took all the attention from me. People loved me. Harry loved me."

"Harry never loved you. He always dispised you. He only went out with you because you were a bet at the start then the boys wanted to keep you around. He never loved you, and he never will." I spat. I tried charging at her but was caught of guard when I felt to pairs of hands grab at my wrists. I screamed in pain. The gribbed right at my cuts. 

"I wouldnt do that if I were you Kodie. I still havent gotten my revenge" She said, sporting an evil grin on her face while laughing a very cliche evil laugh. They all started slowlystepping towards me. I turned my head to see there had to be around 5 people surrounding me including Paris, and trapping me between them. I turned back to Paris, who now had a Jason mask on, one you see in those horror movies. She pulled out a baseball from behind her, along with the others. She started smacking me with the baseball bat, same with the others. I started kicking and screaming like no other. I had to get out of here. Why isnt anyone here? I tried to look around at my surroundings. I was in the park Harry had taken me when we first met.

"Kodie!!! Wake up!!! Kodie!!! KODIE!!!!!!" I shot myself up into a seat position and open my eyes with great force, screaming my lungs out.

"Kodie! Shh. Its ok Kodie. Im here. Shh." I heard Harry soothing husky morning voice say. He pulled me into his chest rubbing soothing circles on my back as I cried my heart out. "It was just a dream. It was just a dream. Shh." He continued to try calm me down, but no matter how much I tried the tears kept coming until my eyes were officially bone dry.

"It felt. So real." I sobbed into his shirt. I could almost feel the impact of the baseball bats hitting against me.

"Shh I know love. I know. Come on babe. Want me to make you a cuppa?" He said, lifting my head up so I was looking into his eyes. I nodded lightly, just enough for him to know the answer. He took me off guard by kissing me softly on the cheek. I froze in spot as he walked out the door. I scrunched my face up in confusion. Did that mean something? Did he like me? No, he cant. 

"Coming?" He said popping his head around the cornor. I nodded slightly again and got off my bed, wrapping a duvet around me and walking out the door and down the stairs. I looked through each bedroom. They were all open with no one inside. The boys must already be awake. I walked into the living room to find Liam, Niall and Zayn spread out on the big sofa watching Dora the Explorer and Harry in the kitchen making tea.

"Wheres Lou?" I asked, my voice soft and shaky.

"He's on an adventure through the house." Liam informed me. I let a small smile escape to my lips at the thought of Louis childish like personality. He's definitly living like he's young. 

I took a seat on the seater loveseat and curled up into a ball as I joined into watching there childsh show.

********

Harrys POV

Its been 4 hours since Kodie's nightmare incident and she's still not herself. She's been paranoid about everything. Its like shes petrified about everything around her, and I cant help but worry about her.