Chapter 7 ~ The plastics

By the end of the day I had met a bunch of new people. They all quite nice except a group of girls. They kind of reminded me of the movie 'Mean girls'. Their names were Allie, Carly, and Pairs. Paris is the main girl out of te plastics. And just like on the movie, they dispice a certain girl. Unfortunately for me. Im that girl. Everyone i had met added me on facebook. I accepted them all. Along with the plastics. I needed to know what their game was before I started playing.

I walked back to my locker to grab my bag and walk home. I opened my locker and felt something fall and hit my toe. It wasnt heavy. It was only a pece of paper, thank god. I picked it up and looked at it. It looked exactly like the notes I got back home. I didnt think anything of it. Instead I placed it into my bag and shut my door.

"Ahh!" I let out a big scream when I seen Niall standing at the locker next to me. That boy really needs to learn on his approaches.

"What was that about?" He asked concerned and worried.

"What me screaming? You gave me a fright boy" I explained.

"No... Those girls that walked past." He said with a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

"A lot of girls walk past Niall. You feeling ok?" I ask getting a bit worried. Is it a bad thing that those girls sent me daggers with their eyes?

"Oh come on Kodie. You know what I'm talking about. Allie, Carly, and Paris. They practically murdered you with their eyes." He exclaimed, emphasising murdered.

"Niall. It doesnt bother me. Gosh, you gotta wear looser underwear. Ever tried boxers?" I suggested.

"But i like my tighty wighty's" I pouted.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. I really didnt need to know what you hide your junk in." I said covering my ears. "Come on egg, lets go, Rachel is probably waiting for us." I said dragging his along to the front gate of the school.

I had, had a bad first day and i was just scared it would be the same next week. The ride home was quiet, apart from Niall chewing on his food extremely loudly.

"Niall you honestly are a pig. The whole world could here you chewing." I said laughing a bit.

"Well im sorry, but i have a big appetite." He said. "And Ive run out of crisps" He pouted.

When we got home, Rachel invited him and his family over for dinner. Knowing Niall, he would never turn down an offer to free food. I ran up to my room to get ready. I stripped off in my bathroom and jumped into my shower and let the hot water stream down my back. I washed my hair and body thoroughly and washed my face with my Johnsons Baby Shampoo. Its wierd but it honestly works. Dont judge me!

I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair not bothering to use the hair dryer and put some clothes on. I decided on a White shirt, red polo, blue jeans and black converse. I walked over to my school bag I had thrown on my bed on the way in and searched threw it. When i found what I was looking for I sat myself down on my bed, crossed my legs and unfolded the small piece of lavender scented purple paper. At first, I thought it was going to be a love letter of some sort, by th way the paper was decorated. It was a small A5 lookin piece of lavender scented purple paper, folded in half 2 times with a small sparkly red heart stuck on the front. But when I opened it, I felt like I was back in New Zealand. I read threw the note a few times. I felt like the air had been knocked out of me. I felt like I was going to cry.

'Dear Kodie.

I heard your the new girl? Am I right? Of course I am, Im always right. Any ways, I dont like you. Your a hore. Nobody likes you here. Harry only wans you for his bet. And Niall? He feels sorry fr you being the only new kid at our school.