Chapter 32 ~ Don't even bother.

Kodie's POV

Everyones out at school while Im staying at home soaking in my own emotions. I wanted it this way. I didnt want to see all the people that contibuted into me being like this. Especially the fact that Harry will be there.

I havent seen Harry for 2 months and I dont plan on seeing him for aslong as I can avoid him.

He broke my heart and to top it off he wont tell me where he was the night of the Prom when i was watching everyone having fun and dancing with their partners.

I sat down on the couch, wrapped up in my fluffy Mink blanket, surfing through the numerous amount of Movies we had saved on the 2 teribyte harddrive I had bought. We had at least 500 movies saved on there. And dont ask me to name them all because I'd probably throw the remote at you.

I decided on Sweeney Todd as I have a massive celebrity crush on Johnny Depp. I mean God Dammit it he's Gorgeous!!!

I didnt get very far through the movie as I was super tired. Being the way I am now makes you extremely tired, you can only stay awake for so long.

The dream I was having was extremely wierd. Nothing like I've ever had before.

It was a dream of my sleeping. Just laying there in the same exact spot I am in right now. Just laying there on the couch snuggled up in my Mink blanket.

But then I seen myself shoot up, as if I was having a really bad nightmare. As if I just witnessed myself falling and waking up before I hit the bottom.

I was sitting up right, the blanket falling off my shoulder when my phone buzzed on the coffee table. I reached for it slowly, not being able to move any faster because of my state.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, seeing I had a text from Paris. God Dammit Paris leave me alone! She's even in my dreams!

I opened the text and read it out loud.

'Can we talk somewhere? It's really important. I swear on my life nothings going to happen. I just need to talk to you.' It read.

I felt my body jolt up out of my slumber like I had just witnessed in my dream. I was panting hard when I heard my phone buzz. That wasnt a dream.

I grabbed my phone to see a text from Paris waiting to be read.

Yeap.

That wasnt a dream.

It was premonition.

---

"Can you just cut to the chase?

"I wanted to say sorry to you. After all Ive done all Ive caused you is hell." She said, taking a step into my home without permission.

"What?" I asked, confused as hell to why she was here.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for picking a fight with you at Harry's party that day. I'm sorry for stealing your mother's necklace. I'm sorry for trying to attack you at the park. I'm sorry I turned everyone against you at school. And I'm sorry for having sex with Harry the night of the Prom." She said, her face full of sorrow.

"YOU WHAT?!" I screamed my face turning bright red, veins starting to become visible on my neck.

"You. You didn't know?" She asked, backing up against the door, trying to reach for the handle.

"Like hell I knew. He fucking ditched me to fuck you, and left me with no fucking explanation after my overddose to go be fuck buddies with you! How the fuck would I know about this?"