Chapter 29~ I love you.

Hey guys!! I know theres hardly anyone reading this story or no one really cares but I decided that the main character should be a look-a-like of Avril Lavigne, seeing as it was originally me, but Ive been compared to her numerous times so.... Yeah :) 

-------------------------

I got up out of bed and had a shower to refresh myself from all the tears I shed from last nights incident. 

Stripping off and stepping in the shower I let the hot water massage through the knots in my back. I hadn't slept well last night, didn't actually get much sleep at all. 

I finished off in the shower and stepped out into the cold misty bathroom. 

I dried my self off and applied moisturiser and deodorant to my body and wrapped a towel around my body, walking out to my closet. I pulled out some undergarments and placed them on. 

I danced over to my Ipod dock and pressed play, letting the soothing music ring through my ears as I picked out an outfit for the day. 

I decided on a pair of black pair of jeans and a long sleeved black shirt, adding a red plaid shirt over top and buttoning it up. I added some black converse and tied my hair up. 

I looked in the mirror and mentally scolded myself for the dark scars on my wrists. Why couldn't I of succeeded? Why couldn't I of done it faster. Taken a bullet to my head. Jumped off a high building or bridge. They wouldn't of found me then. 

I shook my head vigorously trying to get the negative thoughts out of my head and walked out the door, not before I picked up my Iphone and purse. 

I trudged down the steps, taking them one by one, my feet together, making me sound like a heffalump. Ugh. Heffalumps are fat. No wonder I sound like one when coming down the stairs. 

I took the last step and walked straight to the kitchen where Niall was sat at the kitchen eating some bacon and eggs. 

I walked up to him and whispered to him, "Can you drive me somewhere?". He looked up from his plate and looked back down to his plate, trying to decide whether to stay with his food or take me. 

"I'll by you food from macca's after." I added, pleading, trying to ignore the stares I got from everyone in my periferal vision. He gave me a big smile and gave a sign to wait a minute for him to change. I walked further into the kitchen and made a list of things we needed from the store. 

-Meat

-Fruit

-Veges

-Pasta

-Crisps

-Chocolate (Liam)

-Sweetcorn (Harry)

-Anything Japanese (Niall) 

Seriously Niall? Really? Wow. This boy. This boy.

-Ice Cream

-Cookie Dough (Louis)

-Carrots

-Pizza base

The list just went on and on. God this is going to cost a fortune. 

Niall came down just in time as Harry began to get up off the couch. He started walking towards me when Niall came and linked arms with me dragging me out the door. Talk about good timing.

It was slightly chilly outside, winter approaching slowly but I couldn't wait. I haven't seen snow before, and I heard it sonws a lot in the winter here in England.