Chapter 16~ The good news

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY UNDERGARMENTS?!" I yelled almost screamed.

About 5 minutes ago me and Harry had gotten back from our little trip to get relaxing medicine so we didnt suffer during Liam's Toy Story 3 movie. We walked through the front door with all the alcohol and Liams suprise. The first thing I noticed was Niall, on te ground, rolling around like a loose barrel on its side, pretty muc dying of laughter. Then I noticed Zayn laying on the couch clutching his stomach. And then I looked up, to see, Louis Tomlinson, wearing my Leopard print matching under garments, prancing around the house like a little girl singing all the nersury rhymes you could think of. 'Humpty Dumpty' 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' 'Doctor Foster' 'Georgie Porgie' 'Hey Diddle Diddle'. You name it? He sang it.

Now, at this very moment I was chasing that darn boy around the house in an attempt to get my under garments back.

"Louis. William. Tomlinson. If you dont. Give me back. My under garments. Theres no Corona. For a certain. Carrot Loving. Boy." I said between breaths as I continued to chase him around the furiture.

"Hazza! Hazza! Help me! Kodie scary!" Louis screamed and jumped on top of Harry into his lap and cuddled up into his neck hiding face from me.

Harry looked a little awkward at first. He probably hasnt been in this sort of situation before.

"Shh. Its ok LouLou. I'l scare the scary lady off." Harry cooed cradling Louis closer to himself. I can tell them boys are going to have a very nice bromance going on sometime soon.

"Louis? You want a Corona?" I asked, trying to sweeten my tone.

He looked up from Harrys neck, like a little kid would do after crying for an hour. He even nodded the way they did when they got offered something they wanted.

"Then would you be so kind as to give me back my UNDER GARMENTS!" I said raising my voice at the end. Come to think of it. He looked HILARIOUS with them on, all cuddled up to Harry the way he was.

I took out my Iphone and took a quick snapshot of him. Before he could react to what was happening, I had already taken the photo.

"Awh. Doesnt Lou look suuh cute!" I said, showing Niall. Niall got up off his chair and walked over to Louis. Cooing over how cute he looked, pinching his cheeks the way old people did at a family members wedding when you were younger.

I had that happen to me once. The virdict didnt end out to well. For them I mean. An old lady I didnt know of came up to me on my fathers second wedding, when he was marrying Rach.

****

Flash Back.

I stood there in my long, dark red dimanti bridesmaids dress, sipping on a vodka tonic. I was just minding my own business. I was watching the performers sing 'impossible' by Shontelle. I loved that song. It was the last song my mother sang to me before she.... uh.... yeah....

The song finished and I proudly clapped. The lady sang it beautifully. Just like the way my mum would sing to me, every night before I went to bed. My mother had a beautiful voice. One of an angel. She loved to perform. Every Saturday she would go to the pub and sing there. She'd lay her guitar case out infront of her, allowing people to place money in when ever they pleased. Each Saturday night, after her performance, I would sit down in the living room and count the money with her. After a long time of performing she managed to save up to $100,000 for my university funds. She wanted me to attend the best in the town. Go and study music and art. Science and English. She wanted to send me there for as long as I needed until I was at the level I needed to be who I wanted to be so badly.