Chapter 17~ Hangover and carrots

Kodie's POV

Last night was all a blur. I cant remember half the stuff that went on last night. I think my brain stopped functioning after having to skull that cup of mixed alcohol after losing a game of Tiger Tiger. It was between me and Harry. I was sure I was going to win, he was already off his chop after losing 6 times in a row. 

My head is spinning like wow. How much did I drink last night? I hope I didnt drink that whole box. I dont go so well in the mornings after drinking a whole box of vodka drinks. My mouth feels like a desert and I get really bad mood swings. First moment im sympathetic to everyone the next im off my rocket screaming at everyone. 

Speaking of which, I lift my head and look around the room. Where am I? My eye sight was a little blurring but knowing me. I think Im spiderman and get up and attempt to make my way to the bedroom door. How did I get in here anyways? I dont remember crashing in here. I take my hand off the bed, thinking I have my balance and walk as fast and quiet as I could to the door when 

THUMP!

"Owww" I groaned after tripping over something soft, yet hard at the same time. 

"What the fuck was that for?" I heard someone say. I look towards where the voice was coming from and seem Louis sprawled over the floor looking hung over as hell.

"Sorry! I didnt see you there." I said. I got up off the ground and made my way down the hall, past the bathroom and towards the kitchen...

Hold up, on second thought. I turned around making a bolt for the toilet, making it just in time, and emptied the contents of my stomach into pearl white toilet bowl. Ok hold up. Why is my puke purple? What did I eat last night? Last time I checked I drank Passionfruit vodka, Not grape or boysenberry. Ew. Thats sounds gross.

I flush the toilet and go to the sink. I wipe my face and stick some toothpaste in my mouth and some water and wash it around as if it was mouth wash. Wait. What am I doing, Im sure LiLi has mouth wash in here somewhere. Oh stuff it, Im too tired. I walk over to the kitchen and look at the time. Fudge Nuckles! 7.30!? Why in the world am I up so early? Oh yea, thats right. My brain seems to think its funny to wake me up at outrageous times in the mornings when Im extremely hung over. 

I grab a cup of water and walk back into the bedroom I came from, making sure I dont trip over Louis again. I place the empty cup of water on the bedside table and attempt to go back to sleep. Instead my brain wont let me.

"Lou. LouLou. Boo Bear. Louis!" I said continuously trying to wake him. I felt bad for him sleeping in a king sized bed all by myself while one of my bestfriends was sprawled on the ground hungover as heck.

"What?!" I heard him say groaning.

"You know you can come sleep up here. Im not that fat you know!" I said. He didnt hesitate to even think about moving. He shot up off the ground and slipped into the bed. I slipped further into the bed resting my head on the soft pillow. I lay there for a bit, trying to get some sleep when I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist pulling me close. Louis. I guess he couldnt get to sleep either. I didnt complain either. Having his warm body so close to mine, it helped me ease myself into a deep sleep.

Louis' POV

I didnt hesitate when Kodie offered me some of the bed, though I couldnt get to sleep either way. The bed was definitly comfy I can tell you that. I just- I was still cold. Without think I reached over and wrapped my arms around Kodie and pulled her close and against my chest. She wiggled around and rested her head against my chest. I could get used to this. Wait the hell am I thinking. Thats gross. Shes my bestfriend I cant think of her that way, shes going through enough right now. The last thing she needs is a guy like me hitting on her along with Harry and Liam liking her. Yeah. I noticed it.