Chapter 33~ Any progress? (Part 2)

Song~ "King for a day" by Pierce The Veil

24 months of rehab.

"You Stupid Bitch!" I screamed as I jolted back, the feeling of boiling hot liquid seeping into my track pants, burning my skin in seconds.

"Whoops." The young black headed new girl said as she stood there laughing at the sight she caused. "I must say, the wet pants look suits you. Your other one wasn't working for me." She added. Oh how I want to stomp her head into the curb so bad and make her pay.

"You really want to start this shit twerp?" I warned her pulling my tracks off revealing my black leggings I always wore under everything.

"OH non regulation clothing. Wonder how that's going to look on your record Kodie. That must be what? 10-20 points off your record? Not that you have any to take off though." She said, her little brown eyes encouraging me to hit her. 

Oh how much wanted to punch her in the face SO badly but no. Because if I do so, then I'll never get out of this hell.

"Come." She stepped forward, tapping the side of her face. "Hit me." She said, her face showing confidence, but her eyes showing fear. 

I go to swing but less then an inch away I stop. I freeze my hand and just soft pat her cheek, smiling generously. 

"You're a lost cause. And I'm not that stupid." I say, grabbing my newly made Vanilla Chai and walked towards the elevator, feeling proud of myself for being able to control my anger.

A stand there waiting for my safe guard to walk over and scan his card. And as he walked up to me I hear something. My name?

"Kodie!" I hear from someone, sounding so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

"Kodie!!" I spun my head around to search for the owner of the voice speaking my name, and to my misfortune, it was him.

The one I finally got away from, but still loved and would die for.

The one who put me through so much shit, though I still trusted him with my life.

The one who broke me, but can still fix me.

The one I should be staying far away from.

Harry.

I stood there. Losing control over my own body, not being able to move a muscle. I just stood there. Frozen. As all the girls in the room, screamed and mobbed him. 

He tried making his way over to me, tried squeezing through the crowd. But to his misfortune the girls from the mental asylum were too big of a match for him to handle. 

But of course, knowing my luck. The bell for room time went off and everyone scattered.

Everyone except me and Harry.

This was planned. 

And I hated who ever set this up.

I would personally love to shove a cactus up there ass for doing this to me.

I stood there planning my revenge when I realized he was walking towards me, cautiously but at a steady pace. 

I ran across the memories in my head. The shit e put me through. Paris. No connections ever since then. Though I did basically tell him to stay out of my life. If he had of cared about me as much as he said he did then he would've come to visit.

Rage started building up in my system and became to much for me to handle. 

I marched right up to him, skipping the sissy slap and went straight in for the kill.