F o u r t e e n (چودہ)

Tera Jaana Jaise Koi BadduaDoor Jaoge Jo Tum Mar Jaayenge HumSanam Teri Kasam ooSanam Teri Kasam ooSanam Teri Kasam

Door Jaoge Jo Tum Mar Jaayenge Hum
Sanam Teri Kasam oo
Sanam Teri Kasam oo
Sanam Teri Kasam

******

Amaan

I was on the call when I heard Ammi yelling quickly running upstairs towards my room I saw Ammi standing on the door she was blocking the sight of what made her yell moving forward I saw Laila on the floor her eyes closed running towards her body I bring her head keeping on my lap I checked her heartbeat nothing, I brought my hand on her wrist to check her nerves after a second I can feel it a slightly low beating of her heart. "Ammi she's going to be fine I'm taking her hospital," I said whilst picking her up in a bridal style I quickly ordered the driver to bring out the car in the driveway.

"Maan Bhai what happened to her?" Alaya asks frantically running towards me.
"I don't know I'm taking her to the hospital inform Abbu and Zain," I tell her hastily putting Laila in the back seat.

"Chale Sahir Bhai Jaan hospital le chalein jaldi," I said rubbing Laila's hand praying to Allah I cannot let him take her away from me, she's the only thing which is keeping me sane at this time. I'm trying to keep it together since Khala, Khaloo, and Danish's death I'm trying to find who did this but it is like finding a needle in a haystack that is not easy.

(Sahir brother take us to the hospital quickly)

She groans a little moving "Laila please keep your eyes open, try to keep them open you cannot leave me I won't have it" I murmur whilst reading every dua I know in the back of my mind she's everything to me I know in such a little time no one can grow affection or care for anyone but Laila is like that you cannot dislike her.
"Sahir Bhai Jaan Thoda jaldi please " I almost yelled at him, car comes to halt I look up perfect traffic has to be here today when I need to get her to the hospital Sahir Bhai Jaan was trying to make the way through the traffic by honking yelling at people but cannot help it.

(Sahir brother little faster, please )

"Kitna dur hai hospital," I ask him.
"Fifteen minutes or lagenge Abhi agar yeh traffic khatam ho jaaye jaldi," he says honking again.
I quickly open the door taking Laila in my arms I started to walk if I wait there I might lose her, people looking at me but I couldn't care less right now all I know I have to get her to the hospital, my phone ringing in the pocket my heart thumping loudly against my chest I was feeling as if someone is pricking needles in my whole body stomach turning into knots just at the mere thought of losing her.

(How far is the hospital?)

(Fifteen minutes more if this traffic moves faster)

Finally, I reached the hospital, ushering quickly inside looking for a doctor they admitted her, "what happened to her Mr. Bashir?" Dr. Sulaiman asks.
"I don't know I found her like this on the floor" I reply worriedly.
"Okay, don't worry wait outside while we examine her," he says leaving towards the room nurses took her.