S i x t e e n (سولہ)

Laila

The sunlight making its way through the curtains it felt like someone threw something hot on me "Laila wake up" I can hear Amaan's voice, but was too tired to even move my body because of the stupid traveling that's why I don't like traveling it makes you cranky and super tired.

"Go away let me sleep don't make me kill you" I answer shoving my face in the pillow pulling the duvet over me.
"We are here to enjoy not sleep, come on get up," he says removing the cover and opening the curtains.
"Uff you cannot see me sleep in peace," I yell at him throwing the pillow at him, which he swiftly averts taking the chance I slipped in the bed.

There was a knock on the door "fine don't come and tell me that you got bored later" he says and went to open the pillow I peek out the duvet he was wearing a gray sweater with black jeans and white sneakers I have never seen him in casuals like these and to say he was looking handsome was an understatement, his hair done casually not like always gelled back. I must say he has a good dressing sense.

I heard some muffled voices then Alaya walks in " what yaar Laila you are still sleeping?" She says looking at me unbelievably.
"I'm just lying in the bed not sleeping don't believe whatever your brother tells you," I said pointing my finger at Amaan who was standing near the couch.
"Oh please she is my sister she will listen to me first" he replies sitting on the couch.
"She is my sister too so technically she has to listen to my point also" I reply with the same energy.
"But technically she is my sister first," he says rolling his eyes at me.

"Maan Bhai, Laila let's discuss this later first get ready both of you, we have to leave for Pindi Point plus I'm starving" she exclaims excitedly.
"Yeah you are right we'll meet you guys in the lobby," Amaan says getting up from the couch.

"Come on let's get you ready," Amaan says whilst taking out my clothes. He starts to help me with everything I put on my maroon raw silk shirt and pant which was more like a palazzo so I don't have problem with my fractured leg and anyway, Amaan got the cast boot to prevent the plaster from getting dirty.

I was sitting in front of the mirror doing my hair when Amaan walks out of the restroom "you are done?" He asks whilst wearing his watch.
"Yes almost done, " I said as I put the hairband at the end of my braid taking my plain organza dupatta I stood up with the help of him. We went in the lobby where Alaya and Afan were waiting for us they seemed in a longing conversation Amaan clears his throat to grab their attention when Alaya looks up she was flushed her cheeks turning into a beautiful shade of pink I recited a dua for them to be together and happy like this always and forever.

We left for our first spot Alaya and Afan have decided to stay back here in Murree whereas we'll be leaving for Rawalpindi, after all, it is one month trip and Amaan said before leaving back for Lahore my plaster will also be gone after that I'll be needing physiotherapy and my medication I'm happy that finally, I'll be able to walk and finally I can go to college complete my semester.

"So what are your plans after leaving for Rawalpindi?" Afan asks as we all settled in a car.
"Haven't given it a thought yet, let's see what we do after reaching there" Amaan states giving him a forced smile. By the time we reached to eat my stomach started to make noises, it was grumbling.

Amaan looks at me his eyebrows raise and his lips twitching up in a smile "someone is hungry".
"Yeah so aren't you?" I retort back.
"I am, chill" he replies raising his hands in surrender.

We ordered our meal I just wanted to have something light I don't want to gain weight because all I do is sit or sleep "who wants to have ice cream?" Afan asks pointing at the stall of ice cream.
"I'll have a black currant one," I said, Alaya raises her hand too.
"I didn't know that was your favorite flavor" Amaan whispers huskily his voice sent thousands of volt of current in my body making the hair at the back of my neck stand.
"You don't know a lot of things about me" I whisper in his ear standing beside tugging on his arm. It surprises me how one person brings out a different side of yours that you didn't even know was there.