T w o (دو)

I was in the car with Danish Bhai, he picked me up after I was done with my work but my mind kept wondering what Khaloo said, is it really necessary that now I'm going to finish my studies so I have to get married.

"Bhai Jaan why is it necessary for a girl to get married once she is done with her studies?" I ask him.
He looks at me stunned I have never talked about such things to him "who told you it's necessary?" He says giving me a faint smile.
"No one just asking why girls have to marry?" I don't want him to know Khaloo told me this, for some reason, Danish doesn't like him and I don't want to add one more reason to it, plus he is going to help Danish Bhai when he joins politics.
"It's not and don't worry we are not sending you off until you want it," he says, leaving no space for further comment.

We reached home, it was raining sky was bleak it felt a bit depressing at this moment though I love rain, Abba Jaan says it washes over all the pain and suffering and I believe him on this whenever it's raining and if there is something on my mind I just stand under the big sky and pray to my Allah, to keep everyone healthy and solve their worries just the way he does mine.

"We are here," Danish says as the car comes to halt.

I get out hastily and went inside Ammi was sitting on the couch drinking tea "Assalamaalikum Ammi" I said my salam hugging her.
"Walikumassalam Kaisa tha mere Bache ka din?" she asks giving a kiss on my forehead.

(How was your day?)

"Tiring as always," I tell her sitting comfortably on the couch.
"What is for dinner Ammi?" Danish asks sitting opposite me.
"Chicken Briyani" she replies whilst getting up from the couch, which happens to be my favorite but I have no space left for food now Khala made me eat so much I worry I might turn into a hippo one day.

"I believe you are not going to eat anything because you ate at Khala's place," Ammi says, giving Danish a glass of water.
I give her a sheepish smile "okay I have some work so I'm off to my room" I announce as I get up from the couch and went to my room.

I took shower and sat on my bed scattering paper all over the bed lied down, plugging my earphones I started working on my assignment, just as when I was fully concentrated on it my phone starts to ring it was Alaya" Ji kahe?" I ask her as I sit up.

(Yes say)

"Shahzain and I will be not coming tomorrow Maan Bhai is coming back," she says, excitedly.
"Oh, okay, I gotta go now bye" I hang up the phone.

That means I have to tell Danish Bhai to drop me and pick me tomorrow so I went to his room which is opposite mine I knock on the door "aa jaaye" hearing that I enter his room he was doing something on his laptop.

(Come in)

"Bhai Jaan Kal aapne mujhe University drop Karna padega, " I tell him sitting on his bed, his room is always clean and tidy unlike mine which is always messy things are never kept in their places even though Ammi scolds me for that every time but I don't know somehow it always becomes messy. She teases me saying when I will get married my husband will have a headache still I don't keep it clean.

(You have to drop me at the University tomorrow)

I giggle at my stupidity.

"What are you giggling at now?" Bhai Jaan asks me.
"Nothing, anyway drop kar dijiyega Kal" I order him and leaves the room not waiting for his response, going to my room I cleaned up all the papers and slept off.

(Nothing, anyway drop ke off tomorrow)

*****

"Allah Miya, mai hi kyu?" I groan looking at the sky, Danish Bhai had to go suddenly because he was needed at his party office.