N i n e (نو)

Amaan

My life was never filled with everything loving parents, siblings amazing family, until Sulaiman Bashir, my Abbu came into my life who gave me everything there is not even a single person who doesn't love me in my family still my heart is always yearning for my biological parents I don't know why would someone do something like this, what did I ever do for them to leave me at that orphanage it was Abbu my everything who gave me life, who gave me everything a chance to live a decent life, who gave me Ammi like Zara she loves me more than Shahzain and Alaya. I can never think of my life without them they are everything to me and I'm willing to do anything for them.

My whole family including Khaloo and Khala everyone is everything to me because they have given love to someone who isn't worth all of it, the one who was left abandoned by his parents for the very same reason when Abbu brought me home for the first time I was ten years old since then they have loved me just like their own then later in the coming years they had Shahzain and Alaya, Ammi always says that I'm lucky for them after I came they were blessed with two children and even though after they were born their love for me was never less Abbu always took time from his work to be with me, none of them ever neglected me.

I owe them everything and for adopting me I will always be grateful to Allah and my parents.

But there was a part of me that always thought maybe I should let them take care of Shahzain and Alaya so I insisted on going to boarding school Ammi was angry with me but when I completed my studies she was so happy but then I went abroad to do my masters so I can help Abbu with his business which resulted in her not talking to me for a month, but a mother can never be angry on her children so she forgave me.

Alaya and Shahzain never treated me like some outsider when Alaya was a baby she uses to sleep with me in my bedroom because she was afraid to sleep alone in her room she loves to spend time with me till I was there even now she always feels comfortable around me and same for Shahzain who shares everything with me he even told me about Miraal which I was happy about, I told him once he completes his studies get himself a job because he is not interested in the family business after that, I will talk to Abbu for his alliance.

I was so happy when Alaya's alliance was fixed with Afan he is a nice, decent and modest man he will always keep her happy this is all I want for my family everyone to be happy and healthy, but who knew all our lives will turn upside down after I come back nothing will be the same as it used to be, we all will lose some part of ourselves in the process not able to mend them. I didn't know that the most who will be hit with this storm will be me and Laila.

Laila.

Laila is something, her revolting nature the way she keeps her thoughts in front of Abbu who is probably feared by many in our family and his business but she always works perfectly in getting on his nerves I like how even Abbu is not able to control her, I like how she doesn't care for anything in the world if it's wrong for her or for someone she loves but something is always off about her. When Danish revealed he is been getting threats because of the elections we all were worried then they started to threaten the life of Khala and Laila. I suggested Danish to back out but he won't listen to me then I heard Laila suggested the same even though it is stupid but still I was sort of happy that we have the same thinking.

The first time after coming back when I saw her way she didn't even care that I was sitting there and yelled at Danish for telling some lie I was impressed by her and that was the day when I found myself attracted to someone for the first time in my life, her and I never really had a conversation but still, she has some kind of effect on me, the way her eyes smile at every small thing, dimples on her cheeks which just makes her more beautiful.