S e v e n t e e n (سترہ)

A special mention to vani1012.

She is an amazing writer, please go and check out her books guys I swear you will fall in love with her writing.

And my favourite is Qurbat, she has written so beautifully I promise you won't regret reading her books.

Now go on enjoy.

Happy Reading.❤❣❣

*******

Laila

I cannot stop myself from thinking about last night it was special I have never felt something like that, I love it whenever I'm around him my heart thumps like crazy against my chest and how my thoughts go frenzy. He has some kind of power on me, magical control over me which pulls me towards him I roll over as the sunlight making its way to the sky making it bright and happy just like my mood today, usually, I don't wake up until the sun is up but today I have been up since it scattered the light making it look beautiful, I met with Amaan's hard chest snuggling up in his embrace, he puts his arm around me his chin on my head "you look even more beautiful in the morning" he whispers smile crept up my lips and tint of red on my cheeks I'm sure.

He brings his fingertips under my chin my eyes shut he plants a soft kiss on my lips"good morning Piharwa" he whispers claiming my lips again, I pull away hesitantly.

(Piharwa - Beloved)

"What happened did I do something wrong?" He asks in distasteful.
"No, no it's just I have morning breath and it's gross kissing like this" I giggle, and he let out a laugh his chest rumbling with the sound and I swear I have never liked a sound of anyone's laughter but his smile has magic.

"Okay, then let's get ready as we have to take a tour of the city Alaya has planned to go Kashmir Point, Mall Road and also to Patriata Chair Lift Road then we have to leave for Rawalpindi also," he says sitting up on the bed.
"Yes, give me twenty minutes to get ready till then will you please take my clothes out you always decide on good ones," I said smiling at him and walking up to the bathroom.

After taking a quick bath I wrapped myself in a bathrobe at least now I'm finally able to take bath on my own, I went into the room Amaan was sitting on the edge of the bed on a call with someone so I didn't make a noise taking the clothes in the dressing area, he has a great taste in clothes all the dresses are either picked by Alaya or him.

As I removed the bathrobe my eyes fell on my body I have lost so much weight since the accident bones visible from every corner of my body and these medicines are also so strong because of which I don't feel like eating, the bruises are clear on my body some of them fading away but few of them will always be there not just on my body even on my heart there is one big bruise at my back I didn't notice it earlier I might've got when I was thrown away because of the explosion, tracing my fingertips on it I close my eyes remembering that awful day.

I wonder why Amaan would want to be with me I mean, why would anyone want to be with a messed up person?

Get it together Laila.

Pushing all the thoughts at the back of my mind, I started to get ready he chose plain mustard Anarkali paired with zari checkered dupatta full sleeves, and thankfully for pants, it was a palazzo I have to wear these until my plaster isn't gone the kurta is long enough no one can notice the palazzo now the only task is to zip my kurta up but my hands won't reach.

Amaan walks unannounced "Maan I'm not dressed yet" I glare at him, fumbling with my dress suddenly shame takes over me and I push him away.

He looks at me bewildered"hey what happened?" He asks coming a little closer bringing his arms to hold me.
A tear rolls down my cheek"why did you agree to marry me Maan?" I ask as a sob leaves my mouth.
"What do you mean?" He throws a question at me.
"I mean why did you agree with this alliance didn't you take a good look at me I'm broken not just outside but inside too," I said taking a step back slumping down on the floor.