T h r e e (تین)

I never thought drama and theatre class would be so boring I mean come on it's the drama it is supposed to be filled with drama, not some stupid boring class if I wanted to do something boring I will go to Mathematics, I hate Maths I will never un...

I never thought drama and theatre class would be so boring I mean come on it's the drama it is supposed to be filled with drama, not some stupid boring class if I wanted to do something boring I will go to Mathematics, I hate Maths I will never understand the value of x and y or why do they even exist in the world.

"Laila, stop dreaming" Alaya nudges me gaining a glare from me I'm sleepy and she thinks I'm dreaming, what could I be dreaming about it's not like I have someone to think of except Ian Somerhalder.
"Shut up Alaya, let me sleep" I whisper going back to what I was thinking plus sleeping, yeah well I am a multi-tasker so I can do both.
"Acha suno Aaj Shaam aa rahi ho na dinner ke liye?" Alaya asks poking me on my arm, arghh Allah why me?

(Okay listen in the evening you are coming for dinner right?)

"Yes, we are now please let me sleep" I plead looking at her making my puppy dog face maybe it will work on her cause it works on Danish Bhai and Ammi.

"Fine, whatever" she rolls her eyes at me and went back to hearing whatever the kids were talking about on stage.

My sleep was intervened by the stupid bell indicating it's time for us to leave "Main Ghar jaa rhi hu, mujhse naa ho payega ab" I tell Alaya stuffing my bag with a book on which students were doing some kind of rehearsal.
" Laila begum Abhi to hamare do lecture baaki hain," she says grabbing my hand I groan in frustration.

(I'm leaving for home, I cannot do this)

(Laila we have two more lecture attend to)

"And if you go right now Danish Bhai will ask questions," she says stating the fact, she is right Ammi or Bhai Jaan to mera sar hi kha jaayenge sawal puch puch k.

We went into the corridor which was filled with students running here and there as if they all have to catch some train if they don't run they might miss it.

"Maan Bhai was asking about you yesterday," Alaya says out of nowhere.
"What was he asking?" I ask her dryly, trying not to give a hint of curiosity in my voice.
"Oh nothing he never met you and since your outburst at Danish Bhai was amazing I must add, he was impressed too he thought you are the second person who keeps him in check besides Khala," she says chuckling.
"It's nothing like that, tell him sorry on my behalf I shouldn't have done that in my anger I didn't even bother to greet him," I tell her trying to avoid her gaze.

We entered our class Zain comes jumping and bouncing, I will never understand where he gets so much energy all the time "Assalamaalikum Mohtarma" he says dramatically, rolling out his tongue.
"Walikumassalam," we both said in unison.

"Where were you?" Alaya asks him, referring to him missing the last three classes.
"Oh I was helping Amaan Bhai with his stuff, now that he has finally moved back," he says walking at the back of the class.

Mr. Mirza entered the class with his old broody expression which says don't say a word or you will have the consequences, I wonder why he is always angry and frustrated maybe he is not happy with this job or maybe he has something going on in his personal life well whatever it is I hope Allah helps him get through all his problems and if not someone needs to teach him how to smile more often cause I have hardly seen it.