P r e f a c e

I was sitting on my porch in the swing it is raining and the sound of water falling on the ground is audible because the only sound can be heard is of rain and thunderstorms, the cool breeze gives me goosebumps, and my dark brown hair flowing a smile on my face which is because of the good news I just got, I was holding my diary which happens to be my everything I write whatever comes in my mind, I love to pour my thoughts into words, even if I don't have anyone I share it with my diary.

I was happy because Abba Jaan was coming home, my father is in the army and soon he will be joining politics along with my elder brother Danish, who has completed his degree and for me, I'm Laila Ansari a girl who loves to dream and imagine fairies, pirates, superheroes, vampires and what not well my imaginary world is so big that if something ever happens I might go and live in that.

Kidding.

"Laila, andar aa jaaye beta bht baarish ho rahi hai" My Ammi yells from inside.
"Thodi der aur Ammi" I yell back still writing in my diary.

(Laila, come inside it's raining)
(Few more minutes Mom)

Oh, how much fun it is going to be when Abba Jaan comes back, I will go out every day, shopping, eating new dishes it is been so long since I have gone out and enjoyed myself Ammi and Bhai Jaan doesn't let me, but now that Abba Jaan is coming he will take me and all his time will be mine.

Danish is going to die because of jealousy.

I didn't know that my life was going to turn upside down, and I might never get to enjoy anything.

I didn't know that my life will turn into ashes.

Ashes.

Emptiness.

Betrayed.

Broken.

Alone.

How will I survive this world?

****
Hello and As-Salaam- Alaikum to all my lovely readers.

How is everyone doing?

I know this is a short preface but it's just a start and this is my first time writing something which is based in Pakistan, as I have mentioned in my Author's Note I don't speak I'm only aware of few words.

So please bear with me I promise you won't regret reading my book.

It is going to be an amazing journey all you have to do is put on your patience masks and help me through this journey and of course, help our characters too.

I will be updating the first chapter soon.

Until then Khuda Hafiz.

I will try my best to fulfill your expectations, this book is kinda special to me because for a very long time I wanted to write a book which is a Muslim Love Story and based in Pakistan cause guys I'm in love with Urdu.

I have written Indian based story too, but still, this book holds a special place so please I would request to give all your love to it and I won't disappoint you.

Meaning of few words-

Abba- Dad
Bhai- Brother
Ammi- Mom

Keep Reading, Keep Smiling ❤❤🙏

Vote Comment Follow.

Peace Out.