F o u r (چار)

We reached the Bashir Mansion it was looking so beautiful Khaloo loves to go out of the way and throw a party, it's like he is telling people whosoever he invites that you cannot match my status, anyway I'm here to have the amazing food which is made by Nargis Baji and rest of the staff but Nargis Baji is a cook especially her grilled chicken thinking about my stomach makes a grumbling sound till now I didn't realize I was hungry.

"For how long you haven't eaten anything?" Danish Bhai asks putting his hand around me.
"Since morning I guess," I tell him as we entered the living room where all the guests were having the time of their lives kidding no matter how lavish the party is it's always boring makes you wanna snore.

I remember the last time when he has this kind of party it was Khala's birthday I went to Alaya's room and slept off till the end of the party people were only talking business, Danish, Zain, Shayan, and Mahir they all were busy with that talk, Miraal, Alaya, Sara, Iqra, and Zoya they were busy with the other ladies gossiping so it was me who was left alone I'm neither interested in gossiping nor business.

Slow music playing in the background people were talking, women fussing giggling over the latest fashion, and the other women who are looking more beautiful and not, basically gossiping "I'll go find Alaya" I tell Danish Bhai sauntering in the hall.

"Are Laila beta yaha aao" I heard Phupo she was with talking to Mahira Auntie and a man was standing with them along with my Ammi.
"Assalamaalikum Phupo," I said my salam.
"Walikumassalam, mashallah Bhut khubsurat lag rahi ho," she says smiling.

(Laila come here)

(God, you are looking so beautiful)

"You know Mahira Auntie, this is Asad her son," she says introducing me, we exchanged salam.

"You know Asad has finished his studies and now he is going to join his father's business, he did Masters from England " she explains, and I wonder why is she telling me all this, that guy was just standing there smirking as Phupo go on about him, he looks at me I roll my eyes at him what is there to be so much happy about it, so what even my brother did his masters in business.

"Nice to meet you," I tell him, giving a fake smile.
"Both of you talk we'll be right back," Phupo says patting my shoulder, and leaves.

"So you are studying psychology, isn't it used for the people who have a mental illness?" He asks with a smug look on his face.
"Not necessarily people who want to consult a doctor doesn't mean he is ill maybe he is going through something which people like you might not understand" I retort back and with that I turned back on my heels keeping my head high in confidence and start to walk.

If a man who has thinking like this isn't worth anybody's time.

Until someone grabbed my hand from behind" who do you...he was cut off by someone "Oh my God, where have you been?" I heard a deep voice turn around to see a pair of brown eyes which my eyes have been secretly searching for since I walked into Bashir Mansion.

Amaan.

I look at him confused "Ammi is looking for you" he says giving me an affirmative smile.

"I'm sorry but we gotta go, Asad," he says to that guy giving a tight-lipped smile.
"What the heck?" I whisper yell at him.
"You should be thankful I saved you," he says, his eyes turning dark and dangerous.
"I didn't need a savior, knight, in shining armor as for a matter of fact" I retort back crossing my arms against my chest.
He looks at me in disbelief " fine then go and talk to him, for all I care, and if he does something or says something don't go running and crying to your brother or anyone else" he says angrily and walked off from there.

Idiot.

I went to the kitchen I'm starving and I certainly don't take arguments nicely it makes me hungry, yeah I know I am weird.
"Khala" I yell as I entered the kitchen.
"Allah, keep it down Laila, what is it?" She asks.
"Sorry, I'm starving when food will be served," I ask her as I took the apple which was on the counter.
"Soon go and call Alaya she has to be present when Mr. Ghazi's family will be here, Afan is coming too," she says setting the salad on the counter after she turned it into a swan.
"Uh-huh," I said and left with a mischievous grin on my face.