E i g h t e e n (اٹھارہ)

• •
Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye
• •

Laila

Something I never thought about life is that how it takes you through a roller coaster ride always throwing situations at you which you expect the least and you don't even realize how it's going to affect you but I'm sure about one thing in my life right now that Amaan is one of the best things that has happened to me.

I sat down on the prayer mat wrapping a dupatta around my head praying to my Allah, I haven't thanked him in a long time for everything that he has bestowed on me since the accident I wasn't thankful enough for my life, even though my parents and brother were taken away from me but there are some people are there in the world who don't have anyone since their birth at least I wasn't unacquainted from the love of parents, family because there are some who never get any of those, reciting duas I got up keeping the mat back in the cupboard.

Walking outside on the balcony, I saw as the sun was rising filling the sky with its light conjuring, defeating the darkness which night has brought upon "Laila why you are up so early?" I heard Amaan's raspy voice from the room, taking a moment to admire his face how perfectly every feature is sculpted by Allah, I'm sure when he was making Amaan he took fine time.

"I couldn't sleep, so took a bath and did Fajr," I said walking to the bed.
"Again?" He asks because these past days I have been having trouble sleeping as my nightmares are back. I just nodded.

When I told him about the nightmares I was afraid that he might judge or think of me as some freak but he took it so well and since then he has become extra protective towards me, men might not know but even little gestures make a woman happy and make them feel loved.

"Should we be checking in with the doctor?" He asks worriedly taking my hand.
"No, no it was just a nightmare and I'm fine now" I reply laying down on the bed beside him.
"You sure?" He asks again.
"Yes Maan I'm fine now, and if something happens you'll be the first person I will tell," I said squeezing his face, he looks so cute sometimes and I love it that he cares for me so much.

He leans in to kiss me but his phone starts to ring groaning he picks up the call"Assalamaalikum Abba Ji" he says sitting up properly on the bed. I was lying there taking my time to admire him again, these days I love to gaze at him like this for some reason it gives me peace the sunlight falling on his face, even though his hair looked dishevelled he looked impeccable I wonder how he always manages to look perfect and pure I mean when I wake up I sure looks like a dump. He turns his head in my direction arching his brow at me and I just shook my head as no and mouthed "nothing".

He hung up the call" is everything alright there at home?" I ask while he pulls me in his embrace.
"Yes, Abba Ji was asking when are we returning so I told him tomorrow we have an appointment with the doctor to get you out of this plaster then we will leave from here" he explains.
"Okay, now that you are awake go take a bath then maybe you can get me some tea later we can go and get breakfast" I suggest smiling.
"Your wish is my command Piharwa" this word has become my nickname Amaan never leaves out a chance when he doesn't call me by this name.

We have grown so close to each other in this one month time which we spent away from everyone, we both have discussed everything and anything our strength, weakness, things we love, the urge to help everyone which we both have in common he wants to provide clothes to the needed as of now Khaloo's company is sold out only to the ones who can afford it but Amaan wants to change it. There are so many people around us who are not able to put clothes on their body and have to go through cold, heat and what not just like that, and as for me I want to open my clinic so I can help those who need my help not just those who think they are depressed but aren't and I also want to help those people who cannot afford such services because the fees charged by the doctors is too much.