E p i l o g u e

Seven years later

"Allah Miya, Tahiya if you don't get up at once I'm going to take away your unicorn toy" I warned my four-year-old daughter, who is just like her Chachu Zain toofan and ziddi.

"Kainaat where is your maths notebook?" I asked the other one, who is just like her father I can not believe they are twins and both are of each other just like Alaya and Shahzain.
"Ammi...Kainaat trails off in her baby voice fidgeting with the hem of her dress.
"What happened now?" I asked kneeling in front of her.
"I forgot to do the homework" she voices lowly.
"Uff, Kainaat bring your notebook," I said softly, she is such a doll always does as she is told, unlike Tahiya she is the one who always gets on my nerves.

"Amaan sees if Tahiya woke up yet or not" I yelled while helping Kainaat with her homework.
"You know she only listens to one person in this house and that's not us call Zain" he replies from the bathroom with shaving cream on his face.

I huffed out in frustration it's Zain who is spoiling her so much "Kainaat keep this notebook in your bag Ammi will be back in a minute" I told her and went into Zain's room.

He wasn't there so I went to look in the living room where he was sitting with Miraal, it been two years since they got married and still cannot keep their hands off each other " Khuda ke liye Tahiya madam ko dekhe jaa ke" I ordered Zain who looks at me startled.
"Firse nahi uthi vo?" he questions.
"You know, you are the only one who can wake her up now go she's getting late for school," I said going into the kitchen to pack their lunch.

(For God's sake go and see Tahiya)

(She didn't wake up again)

"Do you need any help Bhabhi?" Miraal asks in her sweet voice.
"No, not here will you please check on Kainaat and bring her down," I said keeping the sandwiches in their tiffins and some fruits.

I never thought my life would change like this, when I think about what happened sometimes it aches my heart but one look at my beautiful daughters and my husband takes it all away when we found out I was pregnant with two girls I instantly told Maan that we will name them after my mothers Kainaat and Tahiya. He was so happy everyone was in the family.

After a break, I finally started working in a hospital still working on the dream of having my clinic someday that will also happen Insha-Allah.

Khaloo took retirement from the company, Zain and Amaan took over and everything is going good Alaya is settled and happy in her life she also has a cute baby boy Farzaan, who is just as amazing as his mother.

Our family is completed now.

I have never wanted or craved anything more than what I have now in my life, my family is everything to me and I believe a person cannot ask for more when they are surrounded by their loved ones, a few years back I lost a very important part of me I thought I could never come back from that I felt lost, empty, broken, alone and betrayed by my destiny and unfortunately by my father who brought me in this world but then I was given another chance with life to start over, a clean slate I know there have been many obstacles but with the help of my family and my Allah, with their love and care I have conquered all my fears and that has also conquered over the darkness that I felt.

It is true about what they say if one door closes then God opens another, just like Allah took away one family from me and gave me mother and father like Khala, Khaloo, Zain is been my backbone just like Danish Bhai would have been and what can I say about Amaan he is been there for me since the start he is been my strength who stood by me through everything and I wish to do the same for him, I know I'm not even half good as him but I want to try for him and our kids. I want to make a better life for my kids.