gay 2 (tren???)

ink dispenser x literally broccoli
(Side note: this takes place after TPOT 1)

Touchy

Ooga booga. Pen stared blankly at TV.

"Man" He said blankly. He reached for a nearby Remote.

"HELP ME" Remote shouted. It looked like the now ex Death P.A.C.T. member was harassing Remote, using her to try and switch the channels TV displayed, but to no avail.

"You stupid smooth brain, I'm not connected to TV!"

"Wat but you are a remote how is this possible"

Remote's cry for assistance quickly reached the current Death P.A.C.T. Again members and they soon came rushing in to the distressing scene.

"Help me, this random douche is trying to use me as an actual TV remooottee oh god please help me"

Black Hole was appalled at Pen. Same with literally the rest of them; Pie looked incredibly disdained, Lightning was confused, Marker was busy eating shit off the ground, Fanny was Fanny, and Tree was out of all of them the most perturbed.

"So what is an exile doing here with our teammate?" Pie questioned with audible distaste. It was so bad that Pen felt like recoiling.

"I'm an exile already? Wow ok drama queen woooowww"

Pen still got exiled

Everyone beat him up at the spot including tree

why including tree specifically? Well you see...

///

Eraser and Blocky berated Pen for being so stupid

Well he was always stupid as Tree said one time

"your brain is the size of the tip of a ballpoint pen"

And the tip of a pen is pretty damn tiny

"Lol i thought it was funny?" Pen said

"you only found it funny cuz u gay" Eraser said too "not that I have a problem with that of course"

"Eraser this isn't the time look at the title of this part!" Blocky cut in.

"what part Blcoky what are you talking about"

"LOOK UP DONT YOU BELIEVE Me weRE JUST A BUNCH OF TEXT"

Eraser thought Blocky was a psychopath

"always has been" Pen whispered to Eraser.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Eraser was fed up with this shit and he ran away as fast as possible

Blocky was confused so he chased after eraser without knowing why.

"ERASER WAIT!!! STOP WAIT I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING AAAAAHHH STOP"

Pen15 was alone again lol. And when he was alone with his thoughts, things started to get weird. He hated those moments that happened when he was by himself. That was why he hated being alone; he always wanted to be with his buddies or anyone in particular. He didn't want to be left with only himself, which was his worst nightmare. This rock bottom feeling was what he felt when he joined Death P.A.C.T.

But Death P.A.C.T. is a group of people! How could you feel alone near peopleSHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU CAN AND IT'S A THING

Death P.A.C.T. didn't feel like a team to him. It felt like a business. It felt like he joined a cult, rather than a group of people he could talk to and feel comfortable around. Though it was quite the faulty cult to be honest. That feeling of being isolated from your group's ideals was what made Pen feel so alone. Holding up an image to please that death prevention cult finally took its toll; where was he at? Who was he: a hard working crazy activist, or just a random guy who wants to be with his friends?

Of course he wanted to go back. Pen never truly cared about actually preventing death...which explains why the team never actually does much death prevention. He wanted to get back into that comfortable box he had been in almost his whole life, just almost.

When given the opportunity to, he immediately disposed of his restricting uniform and went straight to his best friend. That uniform meant nothing but hatred. His last words clearly reflected this sentiment:

"LATER, HATERS!"

He forgot entirely about the individual personalities inside this "cult". Those cut and dry words encompassed EVERYONE into them, the whole group, without consideration. To Pen, everyone was equal in terms of devotion to their ideas. Too devout for him. In those heated moments he forgot about what made everyone in that group special to him.

He did not give any shits about that.

And that hurt Tree the most. To see Pen blindly address him as only a flat out, "hater". Did those moments mean nothing to him? Did he always take death prevention lightly?

Did he ignore THAT ONE MOMENT where they both hugged each other? That one gay moment?

Tree still felt incredibly, sorely, back-stabbed. And lonely as well. Those thoughts that ensued after that terrible revelation bored at Tree throughout the nights after.

He wanted someone to hug him again. Someone to touch him the same way Pen did. Tree ultimately knew that nobody had that same gay touch. To think Pen left him too!

How did Pen feel? Tree always thought that maybe he was just a bit lazy. Maybe he needed a little boost to help bring purpose to his new role as a death preventer.

No. Pen did not feel like that. And Tree soon realized how little he truly understood about his own teammates. Thus he began to feel alone as well. Not by much, since it was just a pulsing feeling at the back of his heart.

After that skirmish with Remote, a little regretful feeling bubbled up. Tree could have asked Pen to meet up somewhere with him instead of beating him up mercilessly along with the others.

Then he corrected himself. The last thing Pen wanted was to interact with not only Tree, but with any of the Death P.A.C.T. members again.

So so alone. Tree wanted Pen's touchy, but Pen was never that interested anyway. Might as well lay under the sun until the next TPOT episode comes out next year...

Too long. Tree suddenly thought.

And as soon as loneliness's outstretched arms caught Pen's body in its hollow, piercing, and cold embrace, a hand touched his back.

"I'm alone now. Is that what you want?"

(A/N: Cliffhanger time lol)