STRAIGHT 6 (Gelapop request)

Gremlin x lolibitch

(Thanks @really_unfunny for requesting this one)

Alliance = ROMANCE

There was a day that was the fateful day for the both of them.

Gelatin thought of creating a stupid alliance comprised of stupid people like him.

One day he had went up to Lollipop and asked her to join his little Newbie Alliance because both of them were fairly new contestants; they did not have as much experience under their belts in the BFDI scene compared to the original contestants.

Lollipop fortunately said yes...

However...she also had something else on her mind whilst Gelatin proposed to her the idea of creating such an alliance.

Before Gelatin could celebrate this victorious moment, Lollipop convened and gave her side of the deal.

"Wait, Gelatin, before you get too excited about this new alliance thingy—"

"YEAAHHH WOOHOOOO GELATIN AND LOLLIPOP GELATIN AND LOOOOLLIPOOOOP SKABADIBABQJJQPBQW"

"Ok, Gelatin, can I speak—"

"Lollipop, you have no idea how excited I am for this new chapter of our friendship and alliance!!! Seriously, I'm so excited that I've already come up with a cool fitting song for us!"

Lollipop eyed Gelatin and sighed, pressing her fingers to her head.

"Nooo Gelatin, not now, I want to actually SAY SOMETHING FIRST."

"Here I goooo~!"

"NO GOD THE LAST THING I WANNA HEAR IS MORE TERRIBLE SINGING—"

"LET THE BASS KICK, O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA"

"PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN I TALK?!!!" Lollipop yelled. She had enough of Gelatin's godawful singing; she'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard after that.

"O-oooooooooo—wait, what?"

"...Let me speak for once, just, please." Lollipop was visibly cringing at this point. Who randomly sings NOMA Brain Power out of nowhere like how

"Oh. Sorry about that, I got way too excited lol"

"AHEM—ANYWAYS, now THAT's out of the way...goddamnit I forgot what I was going to say."

Gelatin was very confused. "Seriously??? You forgot? Now I stopped singing that awesome song for nothing!"

"Oh shut up, your awful distractions made me forget everything I was gonna talk to you about. Whatever, guess I'll try again next time."

That next time wouldn't arrive until a couple months later, where it would hit her again. She forgot all about the deal until later into their relationship as an alliance, where they've connected quite a lot more and got to know each other better.

There was a piece of paper by her side that she had been meaning to give to Gelatin this whole time; it was intended to be given at the very start, but you know how that went.

So Lollipop tried again this time and arranged a time for just the two of them to meet. Once again, Teardrop was left out on the occasion. Seems like all of the teams she ended up with left her out in some way, not that she minded being alone much. This was just Lollipop and Gelatin. It wouldn't make sense for Teardrop to be involved in their little dilemma at all, unless...

Never mind that, back to schedule.

Lollipop got Gelatin to meet her in the middle of a sunny field. She awaited for Gelatin to stumble across the tall grass towards her just so she could propose. Ahem, propose a deal, she didn't think THAT far ahead yet.