STRA-uh oh

Ink dispenser x SUsIe kIrBY PlANet RObOBot

A/n: Here it is, the overdue 1k AND 2k read special. Honestly this sounds incredibly corny but I'm genuinely pleasantly surprised that so many people stopped by to even check this pile of shit out and more so for people who VOTE for this, so I thank you. I'm sorry that I haven't said this sooner so I'll say it now; I heavily appreciate it all. Thanks again and enjoy this shitty crack shot made for the occasion :DDD

Also i was pretty darn serious when i say this updates very inconsistently

My s u s s y girlfriend

The smell of the musty yet nostalgic bar ensnared Susie into a trancelike state. She hunched over onto the countertop while seated on a sturdy, wooden bar stool. Fond, nostalgic yet mellow ceiling lights lit the surroundings just enough for a sentimental night experience.

Clasped in her hand was a glass that contained swigs of...whatever robots drink. But whatever it was inside her martini glass, she chose it specifically to get wasted. Just like how she wasted her life on cute boys.

She sighed. Her dull, frizzed, and tangled up hair melodramatically fell from her hoodie onto the table as she rested her head down. Many heavy, lonesome thoughts burdened her head; the only way she could think to lessen their pain was to lie her head in the clumps of discolored hair and drink the night away.

All of the memories of her first ever boyfriend came back...she felt like letting out a tear or two. The way they had so much fun together, the many various conversations they held between each other...it was all gone. Left to dust in order to rot to time. Their breakup was a harsh one at that; apparently her boyfriend never really loved her, he was just putting up one big act.

That sent Susie into a drunken state of rage. Her eyes narrowed at even thinking about how they broke up, and she slammed her fist onto the counter without much realization.

"HOW COULD HE HAVE LEFT ME LIKE THIS?! That BITCH, thinking he could get away with lying to my damn face FOR YEARS!!!" Susie wailed.

He didn't even cheat on me with anyone else funnily enough, but it still felt like he cheated...

Susie ended up heartbroken in the end. No matter how angry she got at her ex-boyfriend, she couldn't bear to remain that way. It was still her fault for even thinking that Bulborb might be interested in her in the slightest.

 It was still her fault for even thinking that Bulborb might be interested in her in the slightest

"You fucking monster! How could you...!" Susie cried out. She drenched herself in more tears as if the rain wasn't enough to soak her. Bulborb simply replied,

"I am a monster, bitch."

...and walked away.

Ever since that fateful day when the Bulborb revealed everything to her, how he truly felt about this "relationship" they were in, Susie ended up heartbroken. She first experienced love at its ripest, and before she could indulge herself in it further, it was taken away from her. Left with a longing for that love, something she never thought would affect her so much, Susie sought after guys. She turned into a thot, trying to hook up with someone. Everybody rejected her.

From that day onwards, she became known as the neighborhood thot and E-girl.

Susie one day took to the bar to drink her stress, pain, and loneliness away.

"Fuck that little shit" someone said beside her. Susie was caught off guard by this voice, as it was someone she knew from before. This took her out of her thoughts and she almost fell off of her seat.

As she hesitantly turned around towards the person who responded, she recognized that slender, pale figure immediately. She recognized that pen with a subtle horror, that he would be here as well. However, he seemed to be preoccupied on his phone, his eyes glued to it instead of looking towards Susie's pallid face and dreadful appearance. Maybe he just didn't want to look into her hollow, glossed over eyes.

Or maybe he didn't care that much, just like any other guy.

It was Pen, what did she expect?

"...Pen, what are you doing here?"

Pen, what are you doing here?"

"Uh, fuck."

"Yeah thats right Pen, fuck. Fuck yourself"

"Oh, I see."

TO BE THE CONTINEEAW