gay 3 (tacobell get it)

Mexican food x jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way

Let's go to TacoBell

"Hey Taco" Bell called out. "screw you bitch"

Taco heard that. Then the tsunami of confusion dawned over the horizon of a cloudy sky, and hit her like a train.

She was PERPLEXED, to say the least. Why does Bell hate her so much now? Why was it that every time Taco went to strike up a conversation with her she gave this disgusted look? And floated away immediately too. Taco was nothing short of oblivious.

Weren't they friends before? Weren't they?

Don't tell me...Taco began to imagine.

Don't tell me...it's because of that STUPID COMPETITION!

Upon realizing that maybe the algebraic aliens' competition plummeted their friendship into nothing, Taco fell down to her knees. She banged the grass as hard as she could.

"WHY ARE PEOPLE SO GODDAMN SENSITIVE?!!! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO GODDAMN STUPID????!!! WHY ARE WE SO FUCKING IDIOTIC??!?!?!?!!" Taco yelled into the thin air. "WHY DO WE LET ONE COMPETITION RUIN OUR ENTIRE LIVES?!?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF COMPETING FOR SUCH A MATERIALISTIC PRIZE???!?!?!?!"

Could this have been destiny? Taco never wanted to believe in that kind of witchcraft. They were such good friends...yet that was bound to break too?

She was in a trance of bewilderment. What did she do? Was she not aware of something that caused Bell to hate her? Then she recalled back to that one time...

...where she got Bell to look at the moon. And now because of Taco, Bell has an impertinent hatred for moons.

And an impertinent hatred for her too. There was nothing to be fixed. It couldn't be fixed, no matter how hard Taco tried.

But could Bell forgive her? She had to, it was for the competition. Then Taco snapped back to reality again and realized what she had just thought.

"Iit was just for the competition...ugh, NOOOOOOO!!!!! NONONONO!!!!!!!!!"

Taco didn't mean to. But then again, she had voluntarily signed herself up for this terrible, terrible game show; everyone did. At least it was just a game to them.

So whatever happened between them was on their own part. This was an easily preventable situation, yet it still happened.

She ruined their friendship on purpose for this trivial competition. Taco could never forgive herself now. And maybe she was the only one with this sense of realization among the brain dead masses...the only one out of over 60 objects. They had a brain, for what?

That scared Taco immensely to think about being alone yet again. She had felt it in that jawbreaker, the loneliness gnawing at her while her team was quite literally right next to her. They felt so close, yet so far apart. Taco thought she had escaped from that dreadful feeling already, the one that put a pit in her stomach, but now it seemed like it was ensnaring her back all over again.

Taco began to think about some of the worst thoughts she had ever created. Maybe they were better off without a conscience, without a sentience. They were already so incapable of much with a brain anyways, maybe they should just...

No Taco! Why would you think that? WHY would you?! There's still hope, you're just that spark of hope! If you let that die out, then what will bring realization to these almost dead beings?

That inner, confident voice spoke to her again. Taco was always grateful for that persevering twinkle of stubbornness that screamed its loudest during her darkest lows.