𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝚈 - 𝚂 𝙸 𝚇 : 𝚘̈𝚐𝚊 𝚏𝚘̈𝚛 𝚘̈𝚐𝚊

I'm going to stop putting spoiler warnings since it's been like an eternity since season 2 came out and I'm writing these so incredibly slowly (schedule who?). But if you do want me to put what episodes the parts cover, I'm more than okay doing that, just lemme know!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"WELL, THAT WENT as well as any Hargreeves family function." Allison said, breaking the silence among the group in the elevator. Klaus was still trying to catch his breath after being possessed, leaning a majority of his weight on Jane who had one of his arms looped around her shoulders.

"I feel so violated... I need an herbal bath..." Klaus groaned, clutching his chest with his free hand as he looked to where Jane could only assume Ben was standing. "You had no right to possess me."

Ben might've responded, but they wouldn't have known, so they just ignored him for the most part. Allison turned to Luther. "Congratulations."

"For what?" He asked, still very tense from the dinner party.

"I think that's the first time you've ever stood up to Dad." Luther hummed and a small smile pulled on his face. Vanya leaned forward to look at Diego who had been silent since they left and had kept his eyes away from any of them.

"Are you okay?" Vanya asked softly.

"So much for having my back back there. Team Zero, my ass." He grumbled and Jane's eyes went to the ground. Silence continued to hang over them until the elevator dinged and they all dispersed, Jane and Klaus lagging behind.

𖥸

After dropping Klaus off at his mansion, Jane went back home to wait for Five, but fell asleep after about an hour. When she woke up to not only a cold bed, but an empty house, she was a little worried, but assumed he was just at Morty's.

"Hey, Ells! It's just me, I was wondering if Five..." she trailed off as she stepped through the door. She froze as the smell of blood hit her nose. Diego hurried over to her from the loft area.

"Hey, Jane." He said softly and Jane looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked worriedly, her eyes darting across his countenance which was filled with dread. "Is Five okay?" She asked, turning frantic.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him since last night, but... Jane, I--I'm sorry." He said and Jane tilted her head, trying to look around him, but she only saw Luther standing, seeming to me attempting to block something from her view.

"Wh-What is it, Diego? What happened? Where's Elliot?" She asked and Diego clenched his jaw, staying silent. A lump started to form in her throat. "Diego, answer me." She demanded. "Where is he?!" More silence. "Goddammit, Diego." She muttered, trying to go around him, but he side-stepped, blocking her.

"J-Jane, please, you don't want to see him." He told her.

"What happened to him?!" She shouted as her body morphed to metal.

"Jane--" He started, but before he could stop her, she shoved past him. "Jane!"

Clangs echoed through the building as her metal hit the ceramic tile beneath her feet. "Luther, move." She said, droplets of salty tears beginning to fall down her metal cheeks.

"Jane, it's bad. You don't--" He tried to tell her, but she just shouted and threw him to the side. She was met with the sight of a body in the dentist's chair Elliot had laying around but it was covered with a sheet.