𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝚅 𝙴 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

AFTER WHAT FELT like an eternity, the tires squealed as they pulled up onto the curb of the academy. This time Jane was the first out of the car with Five behind her. Five hurried to open the door for Luther as he carried Allison out of the car and Klaus and Diego squeezed out.

"Come on! Let's go!" Five said, his voice urgent.

"I don't think she's breathing." Luther exclaimed as Klaus helped carry her.

Jane let out a shaky breath and turned to Five. "Five, blink in and get Pogo and Mom." She told him and he nodded, disappearing in the blink of an eye. Jane ran up the stairs and opened the door for Luther and Klaus who rushed her inside.

"If we don't get her in soon, she's gonna die!" Klaus exclaimed.

𖥸

Thanks to Five's moment's notice, Pogo and Grace were already in the infirmary when Luther and Klaus brought Allison in, Diego following close behind them and Jane coming in front of them.

They all stood around the stretcher that Allison laid on, Five holding her neck to stop the bleeding and Grace going through her medical tools. "She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood." Grace told them.

"I will." Everyone in the room said at once.

"No, I'm doing it." Luther said, beginning to roll up his sleeve.

"I-I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy." Pogo cut in. "Your blood is more compatible with mine."

"Hey, don't sweat it. I-I got this, big guy." Klaus said quickly, patting Luther's arm. "I love needles!"

"Master Klaus." Pogo stopped him as well. "Your blood is... how shall I say this? Too polluted."

Diego nodded and went to Klaus's side by Grace. "Move." He said and Klaus hurried out of the way. "I'll do it." He said as he rolled up his sleeve, but as soon as Grace pulled out the needle, he passed out.

Jane rolled her eyes and shook her head, forcing herself out of her glass form. "Wimp." She muttered and rolled up her sleeve. "Stick me." She said. As Grace cleaned her arm and injected the needle, Luther and Klaus moved Diego onto a nearby couch.

𖥸

After Allison was stabilized, Luther stayed with her and Klaus, Diego, Jane, and Five went to the living room. "The b*stard that nearly killed our sister's still out there, with Vanya." Diego said.

"Vanya is not important." Fives said, immediately regretting it when Jane leaped from her seat, quickly, though unconsciously going into her metal form.

"She's our sister, Five!" She snapped.

"Yeah, a little heartless even for you, Five." Diego said, shooting him a glare.

Five stood by his words, but was quick to specify. "I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us." He said and Diego and Jane both looked at each other, seeing his point. "Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

"I agree. Let's go." Diego nodded, going to leave, but when she noticed Klaus wasn't following, Jane waited behind.

"Klaus, you coming?" She asked and Diego and Five turned around too.

"You guys count me out." He replied and Jane tilted her head, narrowing her eyes at him. "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just... I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."