𝙵 𝙸 𝙵 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

FIVE AND JANE obviously got there first, but it didn't take long for the others to join them and they sat around at a seating area, hearing the cheers of the teens bowling next to them.  Five and Jane both sat next to each other, Jane holding one of Five's hands in her own, fiddling with it mindlessly, trying to distract herself from the impending doom.  When Luther and Allison got there, Luther got down to business and broke the mournful silence that hung over them like a cloud.  "Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare."  Jane tensed up and Five placed his hand steadily on her knee, keeping her down.

"For what?"  Diego asked sharply.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya."  At his words, Allison hit him with the notepad and Five removed his hand from Jane's knee.  If she was gonna snap, Five figured the idiot had it coming by saying words like that.  "I-We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullsh**."  Jane spat, glaring him down. 

"Jane's right.  There's always options."  Diego agreed, nodding to the blonde who sat near him.

"Yeah, like what?"  Five countered.

"I... I don't know."  Diego replied.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya."  Luther said, standing up.  "And fast, okay, she could be anywhere."

Meanwhile, Klaus was reading the newspaper he had taken from Five and froze on a certain page.  "Or... here."  Klaus said, gesturing to the paper in his hand before putting down on the table in front of them.  "Look at this."  They all leaned over or around Klaus to look at the paper, noticing an ad for the St. Pluvium Chamber Orchestra concert that was that night with Vanya at the center of it, being the first chair.

"That's right.  Her concert is tonight."  Diego recalled.

"Hello."  A new voice broke them up and they turned to see an employee for the bowling alley.  "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave."  She chirped before leaving to go back to the desk.

"Whose turn is it?"  Diego asked, somewhat sarcastically.

"Oh, for..." Luther trailed off, effortlessly picking up a ball and throwing it across the lanes, getting a strike in the process.

Meanwhile, Allison was writing on her paper and pointed to her words that said, "She's our sister."

Luther sighed and shook his head.  "We're the only ones capable of stopping this.  We have a responsibility to Dad."

"To Dad?!"  Diego snapped, raising his voice.  "No, I've heard enough about--"

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together." 

Jane looked to Luther with narrowed eyes, matching Diego's angry glare.  "I'm with Luther on this one."  Jane almost couldn't believe what she was hearing and after a moment, she spun to look at Five with wide eyes.

"What?!"  She exclaimed and he sighed, avoiding eye contact.

"We can't give her a chance to fight back.  There are billions of lives at stake.  We're past trying to save just one."  Five explained.

"Hey, you know, guys, uh..."  Klaus started quietly, looking nervously between everyone, feeling the tension thick in the air, "maybe I could help." 

Five rolled his eyes.  "Now is not the time."  Luther retorted and Jane shot up from her seat.

"No."  She stated at the same time as Diego.  "Let him finish."  Diego said and Luther, Jane, and even Klaus looked at him in surprise.  "He saved Jane and I's lives today."  He pointed out and Five sat back, looking at Klaus expectantly.