𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝚈 - 𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁 : 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟸 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝟷-𝟻

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"ALL RIGHT.  First off, I wanna say I'm sorry."  Five began the family discussion once they were all seated in the seating area of Morty's.  "I really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing.  But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us." 

"Oh, my God, again?"  Klaus groaned and everyone looked between each other, noticing a lack of reaction.  "All of you knew?  Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the--Oh, my God.  My cult is gonna be so pissed.  Five!  I told them we have until 2019!"  He whined and Jane probably would've snickered if it wasn't about the... well, end of life as we know it.

"We have until Monday.  We have six days." 

"Is it Vanya?"  Klaus asked as he downed a shot of whatever alcohol he was able to find in Elliot's fride.

"Klaus."  Allison chastised and Jane placed a comforting hand on Vanya's shoulder and Vanya sent her a small, but grateful smile.

"What?  It's usually Vanya."  He replied defensively.

"Do you have any leads, Five?"  Vanya asked and Jane sighed, just picturing how her family would react.

"Yeah, we have one."  Five replied with a sigh and after being handed the file from Diego, he passed it onto Allison.  Inside was the picture they found of Reginald in the Frankel footage.

"Holy sh**!  Is that Dad?!"  Allison exclaimed and Vanya leaned over Jane to look at the picture.

"Sure is."  Jane replied.

"That's him?"  Vanya asked.

"Standing on the grassy knoll."  Diego added.

"Jane, Diego, and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly this means."  Five continued.  "So far, we've got nothing." 

"Yeah, our 'dad'" she added air quotes, "isn't exactly great at communication."  Jane explained to Vanya.

"Not nothing."  Diego corrected.  "He's planning to kill Kennedy."

"Maybe."  Five added.  "But we don't know what sets doomsday in motion.  Could be Kennedy, could something entirely independent.  But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right."

"Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?"  Allison asked.

"Oh, come on.  Do the math.  We know Dad's having shady-a** meetings with some shady-a** people."  Diego scoffed.  "We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president.  So I think we all know what we have to do."  He dramatically paused and stood up.

"Find Dad."  Five said at the same time Diego said, "Kill Dad."

Jane sighed and buried her face in her hands. 

"None of us are supposed to be here, right?  I mean, what if it's us?  Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?"  Vanya asked and the room went silent aside from Allison pouring herself another glass of vodka.

"Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald."  Luther said.

"And you're working for Jake Ruby!"  Diego argued.

"Allison has been very involved in local politics."  Klaus said in a sing-song tone.

"Okay, you started a cult!"  Allison protested and Klaus hissed in response.