𝚙 𝚕 𝚊 𝚢 𝚕 𝚒 𝚜 𝚝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

j a n e:
1. Am I Supposed to Apologise? ~ Maria Mena
"I will spend a lifetime, trying to understand why someone sharing my bloodline will not lend me their hand."

2. War of Hearts ~ Ruelle
"I will wait for you. I can't sleep cause thoughts devour—thoughts of you consume."

3. Happy Together ~ The Turtles
"Imagine me and you, I do.  I think about you day and night.  It's only right to think about the girl you love, and hold her tight.  So happy together."

4. Maps ~ Maroon 5
"When I was at my worst, down on my knees and you said you had my back. So, I wonder, where were you? All the roads you took cams back to me. So, I'm following the map that leads to you."

5. Criminal ~ Britney Spears
"He's a bad boy with a tainted heart. And even though I know this ain't smart, but mama I'm in love with a criminal. And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical."

6. Shatter Me ~ Lindsey Stirling (ft. Lzzy Hale)
"Somebody shine a light. I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

f i v e :
1. Istanbul ~ They Might Be Giants
"Every gal in Constantinople lives in Istanbul not Constantinople, so if you've a date in Constantinople, she'll be waiting in Istanbul."

2. Bad Guy ~ Billie Eilish
"So you're the tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy, chest always so puffed guy.  I'm that bad type... I'm the bad guy, duh."

3. Stressed Out ~ Twenty-One Pilots
"Wish we could turn back time to the good old days, when our momma sang us to sleep, but now we're stressed out."

4. Friction ~ Imagine Dragons
"Your heart is beating cause you know that you gotta get out of the middle and rise to the top now."

5. Warriors ~ Imagine Dragons
"As a child, you would wait and watch from far away, but you always knew that you'd be the one to work while they all played."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

f i v e   x   j a n e :

1. Mad About You ~ Hooverphonic
"Trouble is my middle name, but in the end I'm not too bad.  Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?"

2. Best Friend ~ Jason Chen
"Do you remember when I said I'd always be there?"

3. Broken ~ Madilyn Bailey
"I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh.  I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away."

4. Hurts Like Hell ~ Fleurie
"I don't want them to know the secrets.  I don't want them to know the way I loved you.  I don't think they would understand it, no.  I don't think they'd accept me, no."

5. Dusk Till Dawn ~ Zayn Malik
"But you'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn... Baby, I'm right here.  I'll hold you when things go wrong.  I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

have fun, be nice, and enjoy
- Kate