𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

WEDNESDAY, 8:05am

"THREE DAYS?" DIEGO asked for confirmation and Jane nodded.

"That's what Five said." Luther said again, nodding. Luther and Jane (mostly Luther due to her lack of voice) have been explaining Five's experience and plan with dealing with the apocalypse.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it."  Klaus recalled and Jane rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?!"  Jane mouthed to him.  "I was there.  He told you about it!"  She gestured in between them, but he just waved her off, pointing at his head.

"I was high as a kite!"  He mouthed back and she ran her hands over her face. 

"But can we trust him?"  Allison asked and Jane's eyes darted to her.  "I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..."  She whistled while twirling a finger by her head.  Jane's brows furrowed and she tensed, ready to jump to Five's defense, despite him not being at the mansion anymore.

"Our little psycho!"  Klaus sing-songed and Jane glared at him.  "Oh sorry, Jane's little psycho!"  He corrected and Jane's face suddenly heated up and she sank into her chair. 

"He was pretty convincing."  Luther replied.  "If he wasn't trying to stop the apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?"  Allison asked, her brows pinched and Jane could tell she wasn't convinced.

"Yeah."  Luther said and both him and Jane nodded. 

"What did Five even see?"  Diego asked, rejoining the conversation.

"Uh, apparently—correct me if I'm wrong, Jane—we all fought together against whoever was responsible."  Luther answered and Jane nodded.  The other siblings gave them looks to continue, but Luther just changed subjects, leaving Jane sitting helplessly mouthing words that Diego tried to decipher while Klaus and Allison pressed Luther. 

"Wait, what?!"  Allison exclaimed.

"Hold on!"  Klaus followed and Diego squinted at Jane's fast moving lips, catching only bits of what she was trying to say. 

"Wait, Jane, slow down."  Diego said, gently but slight panic lacing his tone, seeing how worried Jane was.

"We died!"  She mouthed slowly, trying to be as explicit as possible.

"What...?"  Diego trailed off, knowing what she was trying to say, but not sure if it's what he wanted to hear.

"We di-ied!"  Jane said, so quietly, she was shocked anyone but Diego heard it.  Allison's brown eyes were peeled open and Klaus put aside his humorous antics for a moment, realising how serious this really was.  Luther just sighed and looked away.

"What... What was that?"  Allison asked.

"W-We."  Jane forced out, her voice weak, broken, and winded.  "Died."  She said bluntly. 

𖥸

After the family fought in the living room, Jane went upstairs to Five's room, hoping he might've left some sort of clue as to where he was going.  When she entered, her eyebrows were immediately pinched together in confusion as she saw his once solid blue bedroom walls, now covered with various numbers and symbols written with white chalk.  As she entered further and closed the door behind her, she was drawn to a circle that was drawn around three names and was just above Five's bed.