𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁 : 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚜, 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚜

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

KLAUS SAT IN the chair on the right, Jane stood leaning against the wall, and Five was standing in front of the doctor, who, funnily enough, wasn't a doctor; he just dressed like one, Mr. Big's desk.

"Like I said to your children earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." Mr. Big explained.

"We can't get consent if you don't give us a name!" Five growled, angry.

"Well, that's not my problem." Mr. Big shrugged, only making Five more upset. "Sorry, now there's really nothing more I can do, so--"

"What about my consent?" Klaus interuppted, and Jane looked over at him as his eyes welled up with tears.

"Excuse me?" Mr. Big's eyes narrowed and Five and Jane looked at each other in confusion.

"Who gave you permission" Klaus began to fake-cry. "to lay your hands on my children?"

"What?" The other three people in the room said in unison.

"I didn't touch your children."

"Really? Well, how did they get those swollen lips, then?" Five glanced, confused at Klaus.

"They don't have swollen lip--" Klaus then got up and punched Five's face, triggering Jane to stop leaning against the wall and walk towards her insane brother. Five glared at him as he touched his lip and Klaus turned to Jane, but Five quickly stood in the way of him hurting her too and shot him a death glare.

Klaus shrugged and turned back to Mr. Big. "I want it.  Name, please.  Now."  Klaus ordered, leaning on the desk. 

Jane turned her attention to Five who was still wincing as he touched his lip. She gently put her hand on his jaw and turned his head so she could see the damage Klaus had done.

"Are you--" Jane whispered.

"I'm fine, Janie." He looked into her dark eyes, but hers stayed on his bruising jaw and swelling lip. She noticed a small crack in the soft skin of his bottom lip, and without thinking, she wiped away the blood gently and held her pointer finger to his lip. When Jane looked up and found his blue-green eyes on hers, her cheeks began heating up and turning pink. The two just stared at each other for a moment, until they snapped their heads towards Klaus after hearing a snow globe shatter.

He lifted his head, groaning,
"God, that hurt!"

Mr. Big nearly dropped his phone in utter panic and horror.  "I'm calling secur--"  he started, but had the phone snapped away by Klaus.  "What are you doing?!"

Klaus began to cry again and he pressed the phone to his ear.
"There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office, and we need security now.  Schnell!"  He shouted into the phone before hanging up, sighing.  "Now here's what's gonna happen, Grant..."

"I-It's Lance."  He stuttered with wide eyes.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are going to burst through that door, and they're going to see a lot of blood, and they're going to wonder, 'What the hell happened?'  And we're going to tell them that you,"  Klaus paused to keep up his crying and Jane smirked at her brother's performance "beat the sh-- out of us!"  Five looked down at Jane who he still had his arm wrapped around and they exchanged smiles before proudly watching Klaus continue.  "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant.  Trust me, I've been there.  Little piece of chicken like you.  Oh my god, you'll get passed around like a--You're--You're gonna do great."  He sighed ignoring Jane and Five's looks of disgust.  "That's all I'm saying."