𝙴 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 : 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟸 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝟷-𝟸

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ASIDE FROM GETTING a couple funny looks on their way in, Five and Jane were able to get into the asylum that Diego was being kept and were able to get a visit.  Jane would've laughed at her adoptive brother's appearance, but she was honestly just glad that she was seeing him in the first place.  His dark brown hair had grown out to his jaw and what was some stubble had grown into a short beard.  He also was wearing all white, which was... a look for the dark, brooding man.

Diego shuffled in and his eyes widened when he saw Five and Jane waiting for him.  "Five, Jane..."  he greeted quietly.

"Hey, Diego."  They greeted in unison and Diego slumped down in the chair in front of them.  Five eyed the two guards who lingered in the corner behind Diego as Jane continued, "You look good in white."

"About time you two showed up."  Diego grumbled.

"How'd you know I'd be back?"  Five asked, looking from the guards to Diego with furrowed brows, leaning forward curiously.

"Because that's the kind of sh** you pull."

"Where are the others?"  Jane asked, breaking the tension between them.

Diego hesitated for a moment, looking between them in surprise.  "They're not with you?"

Five's expression softened and he nodded.  "We'll find them."  After muttering under his breath for a second, he continued, "How long have you been here?"

"Seventy-five days."  He replied and Jane cringed, knowing that it must've been hard being alone for so long, at least she was able to leave her house every now and then.  "Landed in the alley behind--"

"Commerce and Knox."  They said in sync and Five nodded.

"You?"  Diego asked.

"I got here this morning."  Five replied.

"I've been here for a little over a year now, but I was in the hospital for a while."  She explained and Diego nodded.

"How'd you find me?"  Diego asked and Five chuckled as Jane pulled out the clipping she got from Elliot.

"Page 16."  She replied and Diego rolled his eyes and sank back in his chair as she read the headline, "'Disturbed man with multiple knives arrested outside 1026 N. Beckley.'"

"That's Lee Harvey Oswald's house."  Five said, matter-of-factly.  "Care to explain?"

"Let's just say Dallas Law Enforcement has not been supportive of my attempt to stop the assassination of..."  he lowered his voice, "John F. Kennedy." 

"Because it hasn't happened yet."  Five told him and Diego shook his head.

"And it's not going to happen.  Not on my watch."  Diego said with determination and Five rolled his eyes, but Diego leaned forward, gesturing for Jane and Five to as well.  "Look, I've been shaving down the bars in my room.  Another day or two and I'll be out of this place and then I'm gonna stop Oswald and save the president.  You want in, say the word."  Diego whispered with a smirk.

"Listen to us very closely, you gibbering moron.  You are not going to do a goddamn thing."  Five told him softly, narrowing his eyes.

"Why not?"

"Because we have to stop the apocalypse."

"No sh**.  But that doesn't happen for another 60 years."  Diego reminded them in a 'duh' tone.