Chapter 7 - Message Boom and Luck

Chapter 7 - Message Boom and Lucky

Only 1 more day until we go to the beach and I am soooo excited, I could scream so happy I am at the moment.

The day after we went to the cinema, I asked Suri if she could ask Zhan if I could have his cell phone number? I had completely forgotten to ask him myself and I don't think I would have had the courage to do so. Suri wrote to Zhan immediately and he agreed.

I then immediately wrote him a message via a messenger app we both use and he promptly wrote me back. Well, I can't call it writing. It was a thumbs up👍. I thought, that had not gone so well now.

But only a few minutes later, Zhan sent me a picture of the set where he was working. He wrote: "Total chaos here. This time I'm behind the camera."

I asked him what was going on and he wrote me that the agency sent the models to a wrong address and now everyone is trying like crazy to reach the models to give them the right address.

I wrote to Zhan that I was keeping my fingers crossed for him and that unfortunately I had no experience in photographing models yet. "We've been promised over and over again, but until today we haven't had a model here."

Zhan sent a smiley face with a big grin and wrote: "Well, it's good that you know a model. When we' re at the beach, you' re welcome to try out your skills on me. I can then also give you tips."

At that time when the message came, I was sitting in a lecture and giggling to myself. Just the idea of being on the beach with Zhan was great. But being on the beach with Zhan and taking pictures of him? Ahhh so awesome.

Suri stared at me and the professor cleared his throat angrily. I put my phone aside and waited until he looked away again. Then I picked it up again and texted Zhan, "That would be really awesome! Looking forward to it."

From then on we wrote constantly. Almost exclusively about the work as a photographer and model, Zhan thinks with my appearance I could also model. And I was the happiest person in the world when my phone vibrated and Zhan wrote to me.

There was a real message boom between us and I even had to charge my phone battery for the first time, twice in one day. We wrote to each other from morning till night. Zhan sent me many pictures of his work and also of himself. I sent him pictures of me and my study material in return. He could even help me with some things. After all, he had studied it himself.

Somehow that was really great. In the last days, when I woke up in the morning, I always had a new message from Zhan wishing me a good morning and a nice day. And along with that, he would send me pictures of himself sitting in his bed, still quite sleepy. Ahhh, so cute. I could look at those pictures all day.

Suri and I are already talking about nothing else but that tomorrow is finally Friday and our summer vacation starts

Suri and I are already talking about nothing else but that tomorrow is finally Friday and our summer vacation starts. Finally relaxing! And finally we're going to the beach.