Chapter Twenty-two: *fun stuff pt. 6*

[i know this is technically a season five episode, but the fanfic timeline is actually wayyyyy further on. so like season speaking imagine season 7. i debated whether to actually take out this part, but in the end i decided to keep it because i wanted spencer to kick some ass :)]

Sometimes Amy did really want to yell at an unsub, kick his ass even, she felt it was normal. But sometimes it was a witness or a cop who really pissed her off.

The unsub was a woman, Samantha, and she'd been making dolls out of people.

Horrific, needless to say.

But they found out she'd been severely abused by her father. He even used electroshock treatment on her, the poor girl. Obviously this didn't excuse her behavior, but it explained it, at least.

Amy and Spencer had been sent to the father's house. Guy even had a "PhD on the effects of trauma on prepubescent girls". Ugh. He deserved to go to jail for just as long as Samantha.

As soon as they walked in his office Amy started asking him questions:

"Your daughter, Samantha, she might be tied to a series of abductions"

"That's impossible, that's not my daughter".

He denied. He fucking denied.

"Is Samantha on her own at this house? Are there any other patients?" Amy insisted, glancing at Spencer, who was walking around the office analyzing every single detail.

His slim figure walking along the shelves, as he gently traced the toys with his long fingers. He had a serious expression on his face, and his mind was clearly racing.

"Samantha has always been troubled"

"Three women are dead because of her" Amy said in a more intense tone.

Spencer was now holding some of the teddy bears behind the disgusting man. Amy knew what he was thinking, but she wouldn't dare to say it.

"Where is your daughter, doctor?" she asked in a despising voice, after yet another one of his attempts to dismiss the two of them.

He avoided the question, trying to educate her on how reaching out to Samantha out of the blue could've been dangerous. It was useless.

"We'll keep the police here, in case Samantha drops in for a visit. Let's go Spence" Amy decided to end it.

"Hey, a really fast question", Spencer finally spoke for the first time since they'd gotten there.

Oh dear god, what was he gonna do?

"Why are these toys here?"

Spencer's voice was dead, toneless.

"I use them in my therapy" the monster tried to reply, confused.

"No, I understand that, but why are they way up on this shelf, where the kids can't actually reach them?"

Spencer looked determined, fierce. His confidence made the guy nervous, it was obvious.

"They're reminders of patients that I've helped".

Ooooh, oooh, really nice, really really nice. GOD, she just wanted to see him suffer. And Spencer clearly had the intention to scare him quite a bit.

"Let me ask you something"

Here goes.

"What was the name of the girl you helped with this one?" Spencer asked, picking up a teddy bear.

"Jenny Larson"

"Mmh, and this one? What was the name of the girl you helped with this one?" he spoke, picking up another one.