Chapter Twenty-eight: Ready

[TW: ALMOST RAPE!!!! after this chapter no more heavy stuff, you can start reading at the **********]

The moment her eyes opened she saw Fenster staring at her from the stool to her right.

"I was waiting for you to wake up"

How long could she have possibly slept for? The team must've been close. She wasn't face down anymore but she could feel the cuts on her back. But the metal against them slightly soothed the wounds. Even so, they still burned.

"We can start having fun now"

No, please. Please. Amy wanted to die. She wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. She desperately wanted to cry. But she knew this was the most crucial moment.

She pushed down every single thought and every single feeling. Her face impassive.

Fenster stood up and got closer. Those yellow teeth were showing through that sick smile of his.

Don't think. Don't think.

Fenster unbottoned the first button on her shirt.

No, no, don't show any emotion.

Second button was opened.

Fenster was clearly getting irritated at her complete unresponsiveness.

He opened up the next botton: her bra was now fully showing.

Don't think, don't think, don't think.

Another one.

Her stomach was starting to show.

"WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH? ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS OR WHAT?"

Amy stayed perfectly still, not a muscle moving. Her expression was dead, motionless. Fenster was boiling in anger. He furiously ripped off her shirt.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT?!"

Don't. Think. Do. Not. Think.

Fenster unzipped his pants.

Don't think.

"DO YOU FUCKING WANT THIS?" he kept screaming, violently grabbing her hips and slamming them against the table "AND LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING!" he moved her head to look at him with his disgusting grip.

Billy is fine. Billy is fine. He's safe because of me.

Her green eyes stared right through Fenster's. Not an ounce of her actual terror peeking through.

The dark in his eyes repulsed her. In a flash, he stromed out of the room.

Amy cried silently.

Just a little longer.

°°°°°°°°°°

**********

When Fenster walked back in, he wasn't alone. Her heart started beating seven times faster. Amy was just exhausted. Completely drained of her life force, of her hope. A woman, ginger, all tied up, gagged was being dragged in the room by Fenster.

"Agent, this is Janice. Janice, this is agent Thomas"

No, no, no. She did all this to save someone: she couldn't allow a person, a living, breathing person to be murdered in front of her.

Amy, as opposed to the other woman, wasn't gagged.

"Janice, don't worry, it's gonna be alright" even Amy herself could hear the uncertainty in her tone.

Even in those terrifying moments her empathy managed to pop out.

"Shut up, bitch" Fenster immediately interrupted her.