Chapter : 77

Life With My Angel      

Chapter : 77

Aryaman looking her far away from her... he noticed everything which was happened in the hall... He decided to use her in his plan.... He called his goons and say them to kidnap Soha and also send her photo to them...

Nandu sitting on the sofa and tears are rolling down from her eyes.. She is sensing that  lossing Manik... she was scared by that...

Nyeonika - Nandu don't be sad... we are all with you..

Nyeonika says,looking her, trying to cheer up her...

Nandu - I'm feeling scared of lossing Manik mom.. I don't know why mom? My heart is sensing something is going to happen..

Nyeonika - Nandu beta tum chintha mat karo.. hum sab hay na... kuch nehi hoga... you don't be scare... you go and take rest... we will take tomorrow..

Nyeonika says,holding her hand,looking her, having smile on her face... Nandu nods her head positively and move to her room... She reached her room and lye on the bed... Her mind was thinking something and her eyes closed.. She don't know when she slept.... She was sleeping peacefully in her tried also....

Nyeonika and Manik dad looking Nandu from outside of her room....

Nyeonika - why God is giving so much of test on my children? Raj..

Nyeonika asks,looking him , having pain on her eyes for her children ...

Raj - kuch nehi hoga Nyeonika.. they will handle the situation when they are together... God how much want to test them? They will face that... they know how to give a better answer... but this time they're not alone we are with them...

Nyeonika - we will not leave them alone this time... but I'm so worried about Nandini... she is pregnant with our grandchild... I can't able to see her in stress and worried.. It affect her and her child.. I promised my bhai and my friend to take care of her and Abhimanyu...

Raj - Nyeonika tum tension mat karo... tumari tabiyat karab ho jayengi... hum sab  mil kar sab thik kar dunga...

Raj says ,looking her, having smile on his face...

Raj - let's go...

He take her to the room with him.... everyone sleeping peacefully without knowing what is going to happen in the future...

In other side

Goons kidnap Soha and take her in garage.. Soha was struggling from his grip and saying them to leave her... Aryaman came and sit the chair which was present in the dark....

Aryaman - just relax Soha...

He says the goons to leave her..

Soha - who are you ? What do you want from me?

Aryaman - bas mujhe Manik aur Nandini ko alag karna chahiye... uske mujhe tumari help chahiye..

Aryaman says, getting up from the chair and came to the light and forward his hand towards her... Soha look his face...

Soha - bolo kya karna hay....

Soha says, looking him, shaking her hand with him, having evil smirk on her eyes...

Aryaman - you don't know what to do ?

Soha - samaj gayi kya karna.. Nandini mujhe ek idea diya... uss par mein focus karungi Manik ko paane ke liya...

Soha says,looking him, having evil smile on her face...

In Morning

Nandu wake up from her sleep due to sunlight and getup from the bed and move to the kitchen... she was preparing lemon juice for Manik....  Manik wakeup from his sleep.. he feels his head become heavy... He was holding his head in pain...

Nandu came to his room  with the lemon juice... Manik look at her having smile on his face, but she not smiled looking at him.... He don't know what is happening?

Nandu - Manik ye juice peelo and fresh ho jaav and neeche aana sab tumara intezaar kar rehi hay....

Nandu says, left the place without looking him before he say something...

Manik in mind

Nandu ko kya hogaya? Woh iss tarah behave kyun kar rehi hay? Jaa kar baath karna padega... what happened yesterday? Did I forgot anything... I will ask my friends...

He thinks on his mind and move to the washroom to freshen up... Manik freshen up and move to the living room... He saw his friends who was already present there...

Manik - good morning guys...

His friends - Good Morning Manik...

They says politely,looking him...

Manik - kya hua? Guys.. why you guys are sad?

Manik says,looking them, sitting near to Nandini... They say everything to Manik.. he was shocked by hearing that... Tears are rolling down from her eyes...

Manik - I won't leave her for playing such a disgusting game with me...

Manik says angrily,looking them... Nandu was crying badly.. She was sensing something bad is going to losing Manik...

Manik - baby I'm so sorry.. I was not in my sense.. I'm so sorry baby... please don't cry baby.. If you cry again I will leave you..

Manik says,looking her, having sad on his face... Nandu closed his mouth and nods her head negatively... Everyone hearing some kind of noise is coming from outside... they all look at each other and came out of the mansion and saw the Press reporter are present their....

Precab : Manik got arrested in molestation case which was given by Soha...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....