Chapter : 64

Life With My Angel

Chapter : 64

Diya keep her steps backward and they reach the corner where no one can see them... and he reduces the distance between the lips and she bite the chocolate and at last Maddy place his lips on her soft lips and started kissing her.... He was deepen the kiss and exploring her mouth... she was leaves a moan... he got a chance and enter inside her mouth... her hand move towards his hair and clutched it tightly.....

He break the kiss and look his baby who was inhaling so much of oxygen inside her while closing her eyes .... He smiled looking her....

Maddy - ap bolo mein romantic hoon na...

Diya blushed while nodding her head positively and ran from that place blushingly...

Maddy phone is started ringing... He see the caller ID flashing on the screen and left from that place....

Manik sitting beside Nandu and feeding the food to her.... Nandu making cute expression and eating the food....

Maddy attend the call...

Maddy - Hi buddy... kya hua?

His friend - meine saare information tum ko WhatsApp kar diya... tum check Karlo. ...

Maddy - thik hay... thank you buddy....

His friend - friend se no thank you and no sorry.. ok

Maddy - ok....

Maddy says, having smile on his face...

His friend - we will talk later....

Maddy - bye buddy....

Maddy says that and cut the call....he check his WhatsApp and saw his friend message about Aryaman and shocked... He immediately enter into the venue and saw Manik who was busy in feeding food to Nandu....

Maddy move towards them.... Manik and Nandu look at him... Maddy is looking tensed it was clearly visible on his face...

Nandu - Maddy tum itni pareshaan kyun....

Maddy - kuch nehi Nandini.... sorry bhabhi...

He says having smile on his face... Maddy look at Manik... Manik nods his head positively....

Manik - baby complete this I will come now....

Manik says, kissing on her cheek and left from that place... Maddy followed him....

Manik - Maddy kya hua? Information mil gaye kya...

Maddy - haan bhai mil gaye... aap dekhiye....

Maddy says that and showing the information to him... Manik saw that and shocked...

Manik - Iska Matlab woh vikrant aur nivethitha ka beta hay....

Maddy - haan bhai... we have to become careful... we want to know his every move.... hamare paas waqt bahut kam hay...

Manik - I don't know what I'm going to do.... but one thing I will do.. mein hamesha Nandini saath rehunga.... usko ek karoch be nehi aane dunga....

Maddy - hum abhi kya kare bhai?

Manik - mein phir batathunga... ap hum Nandu paas jaana hoga....

Manik says, looking him... Maddy nods his head head positively and move with him...Manik and Maddy move to the venue... His eyes looking here and there to find Nandu..... Nandu was sitting on her table... He got relief after seeing her... Then he other side and saw Aryaman and shocked....

He move towards his baby table....

Nandu - baby take your seat...

Nandu says looking him having smile on her face... Manik nods his head positively and sit on his seat....

Aryaman - Nandu I will see you later...

Aryaman says looking Nandini and look Manik having evil smirk on his face...

Manik - baby I want to say something about Aryaman... uske mom and dad ke baare mey...

Nandu - mujhe sab kuch patha hay.... uske bola uska mom and dad ke baare mein... uska mom ka naam nivethitha and dad ka naam vikrant....

Manik was shocked bye hearing this... He don't know what to say....

Manik - kya? tume kaise batha chala...

Nandu - usne abhi abhi bathaya...

Manik was looking, having shock expression on his face.....

Manik - baby you have to careful when he is around you... don't trust him...

Manik says keeping his hand on her cheek,looking her....

Nandu - Manik I trust him but more than that I love you and trust you more... I know you will not alone anyone to hurt me.... you're there for me...

Nandu says, looking him, having so much confident in eyes for him... Manik smiled and hugged her tightly...

Manik p.o.v

I'm promising you Nandu... I will not allow anyone to harm and take you away from me... if anyone tries to hurt you.. I will not leave that person... they must face the consequences for hurting you...

End of p.o.v

Cabir started coughing... MaNan hear his voice and break the hug... She blushed while looking other side... Manik give a angry glare to him... Cabir hold his ear and say sorry to him....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....