Epilogue

Life With My Angel

Epilogue

Mansion is decorated for MaNan and their brothers and sister marriage.. the security also tight in the mansion...Everyone one was busy in getting ready from their wedding.. Nyeonika called best hair stylist for her children marriage... They came to mansion..

Nyeonika saw them and show the way to their room...she left after showing the bride room to them... they enter into the room... One of the stylist enter into Nandu room with her assistant....

After 2 hours

Pandit was doing pooja in the mandap... He asks the dulha to come on the mandap....

Pandit says mantra and say the dulha to repeat them... After that he says,to bring the dulhan to the mandap.... Nyeonika nods her head positively and move to their room.. Navya followed her having smile on her face....She take all the bride with her....

Nyeonika says one by one name and make them to sit with their groom.... She make her to sit with Manik.... Soha was present in Nandu attire near to Manik... she was smirking looking Manik through the ghungat....

Before 2 hours

Nandu was getting ready for the marriage in her room... Stylist came with her assistant... they was standing their looking Nandu...

Nandu - aap apna kaam shuru kariye...

Nandu says looking them, having smile on her face... They nods their head positively and look each other face.... Soha remove her impersonating form came to original form... Nandu look at her shock while getting from her seat...

Soha - itni shock kyun Nandu.... I'm Soha only... I came here with the help of my friend... she is my best friend.. thank you so much... yaar...

Soha friend - anything for you Soha... you're my best friend...I will do anything for you...

She says looking her having smile on her face.... Nandu was about to go from the room while they are talking but the room door open and Aryaman came there in his disguise form...

Aryaman - itni jaldi kahan jaa rehi ho Nandu...

Aryaman says,looking her, removing the fake beard... she was about to shout before he pressed the chloroform kerchief on her face... she fainted on that place.... His henchman came there on their servant form...

Aryaman - place her on the bed and iss room ko jaldi hawan khund tayaar karlo aur pandit ko leke aav jaldi.... thik hay...

Henchmen nods their head positively and started doing their work...

Soha - I'm also getting ready for marrying my Manik....

She says having evil smile on her face face...

Present

Pandit was saying mantra and saying Manik and her to put the flower on the havan khund.... He saw Soha face in the water which was present near to her...He immediately getup from his seat... Soha was confused by his behavior...

Manik - yeh shaadi nehi hoga...

Manik says,looking them... Soha was shocked by hearing that... His friends and family was shocked....

Nyeonika - Manik tum kya bol reha hoon....

Before she asks another question.... He remove the ghungat for Soha head... Everyone saw Soha face in shock expression.... Manik was looking her having anger on his face...

Manik - Mera Nandini kahan hay...

He asks,holding her arms tightly.... Soha was looking him scaringly..