Chapter : 79

Life With My Angel      

Chapter : 79

Nandu keep her hand on his hand, tears are rolling down from her eyes... Manik can't able to see her tears... He raised his hand and wiped her tears and noddded his head negatively and trying to stop her tears...

Nandu - Manik I will do something and take you out from this place trust me...

Nandu says looking him, keeping her hand on his cheek...

Manik - I know bubbly.. I trust you more than me...

Manik says, looking her, having smile on his face... Nandu smiled while seeing her Manik smile...Inspector came to the police station to take Manik to the court...

Nandu - Sir aap Manik ko kahan lekhe jaa rehi ho...

Inspector - I'm taking him to the court....

Nandu - itni jaldi kyun...

Inspector - it's a molestation case.. so we have to take him to the court right now...

Nandu - par sir humne abhi tak lawyer bhi arrange nehi kiya....

Inspector - I'm so sorry mam.. hum majboor may hay kyun khi  Soha khurana ne court pe jaa ke complaint kiya.. isiliye..

Inspector says looking them... Nandu and Cabir nods their head positively... Inspector take Manik to the jeep and started the jeep...

Nandu - Cabir we will follow them... I will call mom and say the situation... they will do something...

Cabir - Ok Nandu...

Cabir says ,looking her, enter into the car... Nandu also enter into the car... He started driving the car.... Nandu called Nyeonika... Nyeonika saw the caller ID flashing on the screen...

Nyeonika - Nandu beta bolo kya hua?  Sab thik hay na...

Nandu - mom sab thik nehi hay... aap jaldi lawyer arrange kariya... Manik kho police court lekhe jaa raha hay...

Nyeonika - Nandu beta tension mat karo meine lawyer se baath kar diya... usne case khe baare may sab kuch bataya... thik hay..

Nandu - thik hay mom.. thank you so much mom...aap sab jaldi court aaye ye... mein intezaar kar thi hoon...

Nyeonika - thik hay beta... hum sab aarehi hoon... tum apna kayaal rakh na..

Nyeonika says to her...

Nandu - thik hay mom... mein phone rakh thi hoon...

Nandu says to her on her sad tone.... she cut the call...

Nyeonika - she is so innocent and naive.. she is carrying all the problem on her head... how much she can handle it... we are with her to make her strong...

Nyeonika says, looking her family members... they all nods their head positively and move to the car... driver started driving the car... Aryaman looking them having evil smile on his face...

Aryaman think - tum log kitna bhi khosish karle par Manik ko pacha nehi saktha...

He left from that place to the court.... everyone reached the court... Nandu was standing there having tension on her face...

Cabir - Nandu tension mat lo.. it will affect your health and the baby health...

Cabir says, looking her, having worried on his face.. Nandu nods her head positively, looking him... Everyone reached the court...

Diya - didi jiju kahan hay...

Nandu - woh andhar hay diya... hum sab bhi andhar chale...

They all nods their head positively and followed her...

Nandu - mom aap ne boli thi na... jo kuch bhi meine boli...

Nyeonika - haan beta meine bhol diya.... tum tension mat karo....

Nyeonika says, looking her, trying to cheer up....Nandu nods her head positively... they all enter into the court room... Case started...

Manik lawyer was arguing for him... He was trying his best to take Manik out in bail from the case.... Soha lawyer also arguing to not give bail to Manik..... Majesty was writing the points from both argument....

Majesty - do you want to say something...

Majesty asks,looking Manik lawyer...

Manik lawyer - yes my lord we need two days to prove Manik innocence... this is a request my lord...

Majesty - ok you have two days to prove Manik innocence... this case final decision will given after two days.. take Manik under police custody in these two days .. the court dismiss...

Everyone left the court... Nandu trying her level best to control her tears... Nandu family keep their hand on her shoulder and to increase her confident... They take Nandu with them... She came out and saw Manik who was standing with police...

Nandu - I will come now...

Nandu says,looking them, taking her steps towards Manik....

Nandu - Sir can I talk to Manik for two minutes please....

Inspector - thik hay mam.. aap jaldi kijiye...

Nandu nods ,looking them... Inspector leave them alone... She hugged him immediately to feel peace in his arms... Manik also hugged her tightly.... He also feel peace after hugging his baby...

Manik - Nandu baby don't cry.. I will soon come to you... you will fight for me... I'm yours always...

Manik says,breaking the hug,kissed on her forehead.... Nandu also kissed on his forehead...

Manik - this is enough for me for two days...

Manik says, looking her, cubbing her face... Soha saw that and fuming in anger....

Inspector - Mam time up.. please allow me to take him....

Nandu - I love you Manik..

Manik - I love you too bubbly...

Manik says,looking her,  started leaving from that place, having fake smile on his face, having pain inside him... Nandu also feel the same pain... A long tears escape from her eyes... he look at that and nods his head negatively and showing his hand to smile... she smiled little for him.... Police take him to the jail...

Soha came towards Nandu who was seeing Manik having pain on her eyes...

Soha - tch tch.. how sad hay na Nandini? I feel happy seeing you sad... very soon I will snatch Manik from you... It's a challenge....

Nandu - oh really... I love challenges.... I accept your challenge soha.... mein tum may kaamiyab nehi hone dungi... Manik sirf meri thi...meri hay...aur hamesha meri rehunga... mein kissi kho nehi dungi.... samji... meri parivaar meri saath hay...

Nandu says, looking her, having confident on her voice...  She left from that place with her family.... they also look at her having smirk on their face and move with Nandini.... Nandu was in her deep thought still she reaching the mansion... She left the car and enter into mansion thinking something on her mind...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....