Chapter-23 B

Nandini take the laptop & move to the downstairs.....Manik also sitting on the sofa...Nandini was busy in searching decorations for the arrangement....Finally she found a perfect & rocking arrangement & saved on a file....After completed that..she started searching a romantic decorations...

Manik seeing her for a long time ....Manik is thinking what is she doing in the laptop ????? for a few hrs.... I want to know that!!!!!!!!!
Manik:Nandini what is in that file ??????
Nandini:Nthng in the file !!!!!! I want to sign these file ...Raghav gave it to me......
Manik:Ohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nandu can u prepare juice for me !!!!!!! I am in little stress.......
Nandini:Okkkk Manik....
She close the laptop & keep the laptop on the table.....Then she moved to the kitchen to prepare juice for Manik.........
Manik suddenly take the file & started reading the file...He was shocked to see the words ....Then he try to open the laptop...When he going to open the laptop that time Nandini see that....
Nandini shouted : Manikkkkk......
He turned & see Nandini ....but he not the romantic pictures!!!!! Manik was scared to hear her voice.....
Manik:Nandini kya hua????
Nandini:How dare u Manik ???? to open my laptop without my permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manik:okkkkk fine i will not touch ur laptop......
He hide the file on his back & angrily went out from that place.....Nandini started laughing & started working in the laptop......Cabir that time came to his house.....
Cabir:Hi buddy.....
Manik:Hi......buddy i want to go to the garden......
Cabir:Okkk fine.....
He move 2wards the garden......
Cabir p.o.v
what happen to him ???? y he is in angry???? i want to ask Nandini !!!!!!!!!!!!
End of p.o.v
Cabir entered in to the hall......He see Nandini is working in the laptop.....Cabir move 2wards her...
Cabir:Hi yaar...r u ok now!!!!
Nandini:ya i am fine Cabir......
Cabir:By the way Nandu .....Manik ko kya hua????? y he is in angry????
Nandini:Voooo actually he touch my laptop without my permission .....So i shouted with him.......Becoz of that he is in angry......
Cabir:Ohh!!!!!! This is the thing.....
Nandini:Can i ask u something!!!!!!!!!
Cabir:Ya Nandu.....bolo na .....
Nandini:Can u help me to arrange the romantic decorations in the backside of garden......
Cabir:Okk I will help u....for what purpose u arranging the romantic decorations????
Nandini:when the perfect time come i will tell u & don't say these thing to Manik.....promise me yaar.....
Cabir:Okkk I am promissing u...I will not say these to Manik!!!!!!
Nandini:Another one help...
Cabir:Bolo Nandu.......
Nandini:In any situation ..He will not come to the garden..u only stops him.....
Cabir:Okkk Nandu....But this help is very difficult...Anyway i will do it for u !!!!!!!
Cabir p.o.v
Nandini is decided to preparing surprise for Manik.....I think she is decided to give a romantic dinner for Manik...For that purpose only she doing these preparation...
End of p.o.v
Nandini:Cabirrr....Kya hua????
Cabir:Nandu...kuch nahi !!!!!!
Nandini:Shall we want to start the decorations from the house.....
Cabir:Okkkk Nandu !!!!!!!!!!!
Both of them & other servant started decorating the house for the rocking performance & for the new year party......