Chapter : 66

Life With My Angel

Chapter : 66

Manik ran behind her with Nyeonika and hold Nandu head..... She was continuously puking and tears rolling down from her eyes.... She washed her face and came out from the washroom with Manik...

Nyeonika make her to sit in the bed and sit beside her...

Nyeonika - beta tum thik ho na....

Nandu - mein thik hoon mom....

Nyeonika - mein tumare liye spicy khaana lekhar aati hoon...

Nyeonika says,keeping her hand on her cheek,having smile on her face... Nandu nods her head positively having smile on her face....

Nyeonika - Manik tum uske saath raho.. I will come now...

Manik nods his head positively, looking her.... Nyeonika left from that place... Manik hold her hand and kissed on it...

Manik - baby tum routine checkup ke liye jaa rehi hoon na....

Nandu - haan Mannu mein jaa rehi hoon.. Kal be checkup ke liye jaana hay...

Manik - kal tum kahi nehi jaavungi... mein mom se bolunga ke doctor ko yahan aane ke liye...

Manik says having love on his eyes, having smile on his lips.... Nandu smiled back...He keep his hand on her cheek and caressed her cheek.... He slowly reduces the distance between her lips... He was about to kiss her but his mom came to her room having food plate on her hand.... Nyeonika see that and Hmmed...

Both of them turn back to sense... Nandu pull him back and started blushing....

Nyeonika - Manik tum jaav sab tume dhoond raha hay....

Manik nods his head positively, left from the room,looking his baby.... Nandu also look him...

Nyeonika - Nandu beta mein tumare liye khaana lekhar aaya hoon..khalo...

Nandu - ok mom...

She started eating little amount of food...

Nandu - mom my tummy is full... I can't able to eat more......

Nandu says, looking her having child expression on her face..

Nyeonika - Nandu beta you have to eat more...

Nyeonika says that and take a piece of food on her hand and put on Nandu mouth.... Nandu eyes is welled up with tears.... Nyeonika saw that....

Nyeonika - kya hua beta?

Nyeonika asks looking her, having worried on her face...

Nandu - mamma ka yaad aagayi.... mamma bhi aise karungi....

Nyeonika - mujhe bhi apni mamma samjho beta...

Nandu nods her head positively and side hug her... Nyeonika kissed on her hair and started feeding the food to her... she was making cute pout on her face... nyeonika is smiling looking that...

Nyeonika pulled Nandu cheek after completing the food....

Nyeonika - Nandu beta take rest... If you need anything call me.... Kal tumari checkup bhi hoga beta....

Nandu nods her head positively having smile on her face....

Nyeonika - good night beta...

Nandu - Good night mom...

Nyeonika left the room.... Nandu lye in the bed while hugging the teddy bear... Manik came to her room to check her.... He saw his baby hugging the teddy bear and sleeping peacefully....He become jealous while seeing that.... He came near to his baby and kissed on her forehead...