Chapter-25 C

All of them taking the juice & started drinking

  All of them taking the juice & started drinking ..Manik take the juice & move 2 her.....She started remving dust from the pillow..That time Manik move 2 her ...She suddenly take the pillow & move it forcely....
The pillow hit the Manik juice glass...The juice is splash on Manik face.....His frnds saw that & started laughing.....
Manik gave a deadly glare to all...Nandini popped her eyes...Manik turn & see Nandini....
Nandini:Sorrrrry Manik I not see u sorry....
Manik:It's ok....
Nandini:Manik 1 minute....I will come now....
Manik again move 2wards her ...Nandini suddenly turn with a glass of water .....The water is splash on Manik face...
Nandini:Manik I think u r standing there..But y r u come here...
Manik:Nandiniiiii
Nandini:Sorrry Manik..
Her frnds r started laughing...
Nandini:Guys don't laugh...
Manik left from that place with anger.....Nandini also moved to check the decorations......They r s practising for the Album ..The New year party will party will 8.00 p.m....
Nandini say bye to all of them...
Nandini:bye guys...we will see u 2morrow....Her frnds ok bye Nandu see u 2morrow....Maddy ,Abhimanyu & Nandini left from the Malhotra Mansion ...
Nandini turn & see Manik ...His face was soo dull ..He was keeping his face like a small boy....Manik suddenly turn & see Nandini ...Nandini turn her face & laughed..She moved fom that place...Maddy ,Abhi & Nandu reached the house....
Nandini went to her room & move to her washroom for freshenup..After freshen up she lye down on the bed & started thinking about Manik...
In Malhotra Mansion
Manik lye down on the bed & thinking about Nandini ..He was confusing his mind like "Whether she will come (or) not to the party but his heart says she will come to the New Year....
At Night 7.00 P.M
In Malhotra Mansion
Mukthi came to Manik room....
Mukthi:Manik u r not ready fro the party...
Manik:I am not interested to come yaar....
Mukthi:Bhai this is our future.....
Manik:I knw Mukthi but Nandini is not coming to the party....
Mukthi:Hoooo for that purpose u will not coming to the party.....If i say very softly means u r not get ready ..okkk i am calling Nandini.....
Nandini:Now y r u calling Nandu!!!!!!!!!
Mukthi:U r not get ready for the party na isiliye..If she Knows that u r not ready for the party means she will not talk to u...
Manik:Soo u r black mailing me ...In the Name of Nandini...
Mukthi:Yaa Manik....
Manik:Okkk Fine ...I will get ready for the party...
He move 2wards the washroom...Mukthi smiled & left from Manik place...
She reached the downstairs ..Cabir is standing in the downstairs...
Cabir:Kya hua ???? Mukthi ....Manik is ready for the party...
Mukthi:Now only i am push him in the bathroom....
Cabir:What??? Now only he entered in the bathroom...
Mukthi:Yaaa..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cabirrrr he is thinking about Nandini & lye on the bed...
Alya & Dhruv reached the downstairs....
Alya & Dhruv :Guys Manik Kahan hay?????
Mukthi:Manik is in the bathroom...
Dhruv:What???now only bhai entered in the bathroom....
His frnds & brother & sister r sitting in the sofa.....
After freshen up,Manik changed the dress & move 2 the downstairs....They r seeing Manik...
Manik:Guys Y r u looking me like this ????
Mukthi:Bhai u r looking sooo handsome in the dress...
(Manik wearing a red colour blazer )

Alya:Manik who selected this dress????Manik:This dress is selected by Nandu

Manik:This dress is selected by Nandu...
Alya:Baby doll ka selection hay Bohat Accha hay us ka selection Manik...
In Nandini House
They r get ready to got for the party...