Chapter : 55

Life With My Angel    

Chapter : 55

Nandu left the mansion with her friends and brother.... Nandu reached the mall and enter inside the mall and doing shopping.... Nandu and her friends was busy in shopping... Nandu brought dress for Manik and for her.... they move to the mansion after completing the shopping..

Manik was pacing here and there in the entrance to see his love.... the car enter into the entrance... Nandu came out from the car and saw Manik having smile on her face....

Manik ran towards her and take her in his embrace... Their friends look them having smile on their face... He break the hug...

Manik - baby tum thik ho na...

Manik says, cubbing her face, having tensed on his face....

Nandu - mein thik Manik... tum tension mat lo...

Nandu says, keeping her hand on his cheek, looking him having love on her eyes...

Mukthi- guys if your romance is shall we go inside...

Mukthi says looking them having smile on her face.... they nods their head positively and enter into the mansion.... the servants are arranging the hall for the reception party....

Nandu gave the reception party dress to Aditya and Zoya...

Nandu - tum dono aaj ye dress phenlo...

They want the dress for her hand, having smile on their face.... Nandu gave the dress to everyone except Manik....

Manik - baby mera dress tumne nehi diya abhi tak. ...

Manik ask her, pulling her near to him with the help of her waist...

Nandu - Manik tumara dress room mein hay jaan....

Manik - acha ohh but meine nehi dekha.... chalo dikha mujhe...

Manik says, keeping her hand behind her ear...

Nandu - jaan I know your intension... so tum khud jaa ke dekhlo....

Nandu says,removing his grip from her waist.... she move to the kitchen and saw Navya who was giving instruction to the servant....She look at Nandu who was looking her from the entrance of the kitchen...

Navya - haan shopping hogaya Nandu..

Nandu - haan Navya... ek help chahiye...

Navya - haan bolo....

Nandu - shopping thing are in the car... you go and take that and keep with you... when I ask you gave it to me.... I want to give surprise for Manik...

Navya - thik hay papa... mein karungi tumare liye... tu tension mat lo....

Navya says, looking her, having smile on her face....

Nandu - khane mein kya hay?

Navya - Aaloo parata....

Nandu - wow my favorite... ok chalo let's go....

Nandu says that in one go,holding her hand and drag her from the kitchen....

Navya - Nandu aaram se...

Nandu was moving fastly with Navya... she was talking with Navya look her... in that she bumped with Manik and fall on his arms... Navya look at that and laughed....

Manik - wow my baby always loves to fall on my arms, hay na...

Nandu - you will hold me like this still tomorrow...