Chapter : 48

Life With My Angel  

Chapter : 48

Voice - plan A fail hogaya.... waqut aagaya plan B ko execute karne ka... you came here after one hour....

He says that cut the call, having evil smirk on his face....

Nandu and her friends are sitting in the hall.... Mehendi artist came in correct time and they started drawing mehendi on Zoya and others hand....

Nandu also showing her palm to the mehendi artist... she was drawing mehendi on her hand....

Mehendi Artist - Mam mehendi pe kiska naam likh na hay...

Mehendi artist ask looking Nandini... Nandu look at Manik and saw the mehendi artist having smile on her face...

Nandu - aap "M" likh kiye mehendi pe....

Mehendi artist - ok mam....

Mehendi artist draw M on the mehendi.... after completed mehendi... Manik saw his baby and sit beside her and take her palm on his palm....

Nandu - Manik kya kar rehi ho....

Manik - voh mein mera naam, doond raha hoon tumari mehendi pe...

Nandu - kisne ne kaha mein tumara naam mere haath pe likhunga....

Nandu says teasingly,looking him, hiding her smile....

Manik - Cabir na kaha...

Nandu - voh kuch be bolunga tum,  uske baath maanle...

Nandu asks, looking him, controlling her smile.... Manik nods his head positively keeping his face sad like a puppy.... Nandu can't able to control her laugh while seeing his puppy face... she started laughing looking Manik face... Manik look at her having confusion on his face...

Nandini - Manik how was my prank?

Manik - what? Tum yesab jaan pooche ke kiya..

Nandu - haan mujhe bahut maza aaya... tumare chahara dekh kar...

Nandu says,looking him, laughing continuously....

Manik - acchha....

Manik says, looking her, pulling her close to him by her waist.... Nandu gasped in that. ... he was coming close her.... his eyes fall on her lips.... he move closer to her....

Nandu - Manik kya kar rehi ho? Sab yahan hay...

Nandu says looking him,moving backward....

Manik -  so what baby?

Manik says ,roaming his finger on her cheek....  he was moving close to her lips few inches apart from his lips....  Nandu can't able to say anything because his hot breath is fanning on her face.... She closed her eyes in anticipation.....

He saw her eyes are closed he smiled and move backward,looking his love who was standing infront of him closing her eyes.... Nandu open her eyes after realising Manik is not close to her....

She look Manik who was staring her having naughty smirk on his lips....

Nandu - Manik what is this?

Manik - tum ko kya lagta sirf tum ko tease karna aathi hay... toast karna mujhe be aata hay baby...

Manik says, looking her, pulling her cheek....

Nandu - Ahhh Manik... it's hurting...

Nandu yelled at him and become sad....

Manik - kya hua baby... if you want kiss I will give you....