Chapter : 50

Life With My Angel 

Chapter : 50

Manik cubbed her face and rub her tears.... she hugged him suddenly burst into tears... he hugged her tightly caressing her hair..... then he broke the hug and take her in his arms and move to the bed and placed her on the bed and cover her body with the blanket up to her chest and sit beside her and making humming tone to make his love to sleep....

Nandu hear his humming voice and closed her eyes and slept within a second due to tired..... Manik smiled and kissed on her forehead... she smiled in sleep.... he caressed her hair and about to getup from his seat that time he turn and see his hand...

Nandu was holding his hand and sleeping peacefully.... Manik smiled and sit beside her and kissed on her hand and without disturbing her he remove his hand from her grip...

He left the room and closed the door without making any noise...  Manik saw Aditya who was taking his step towards him....

Manik - Aditya tum yahan kya kar rehi ho?

Aditya - Voh mein Nandu ko dekhne aaya tha bas.... voh thik hay na ....

Manik - haan voh thik hay na... Arey yaar tum chintha mat Karo yaar.... tum apna  shaadi mein dyaan toh... Naya dulha tum yaar... chalo chalo tum tayaar ho jaav...

Manik says time him having smile on his face.... Aditya nods his head positively and take his steps towards his room.... Manik was continuously  teasing him.... Aditya was blushing while hearing that...

Aditya - yaar stop it yaar.....

Aditya controlling his blushingly..... he was busy in buttoning his sherwani wile looking through the mirror...

Cabir enter  into the room and saw both of them.....

Cabir -Manik tum yahan kya kar rehi ho yaar... tum ja  jaldi tayaar ho jaa....

Manik - ok guys we will see you later....

Manik says that left the room.... he came to Nandu room to check his baby is alright or not... Nandu was not in her bed.... he look here and there to find her....  then he hearing the showering sound....

He left the room without making any noise.... Manik also getting ready in his room....  he get ready and move to Nandu room...  Nandu was sitting infront of the mirror and applying  lipstick on her lips and her hair is tied....  Manik saw his love and freeze on his place....

She was looking breath taking in the red color lehenga..... Manik can't able to take his eyes off from her... Nandu feel his gaze on her and look him through the mirror...  she getup from the chair and feel her blouse is unhooked.... Nandu wide her eyes and turn towards Manik.... now her back is facing the mirror.... Manik saw that thorugh the mirror and take his steps towards her....

Nandu look him nervously while keeping her hand on her back....

Nandu - Manik stay there....

Nandu says looking him.... but Manik not listen her words and take his steps towards her...

Manik - Nandu turn....

Nandu nods her head negatively,looking down the floor.... Manik hold her arms and about to turn her but Nandu hold his hand and look at him.....

Manik - bubbly trust me...

Nandu leave her hand after hearing that... Manik smiled and make her to turn... Now her back is facing him.... Nandu was fisting her hand nervously... he keep his hand on her back.... Nandu feel his cold touch and closed her eyes in anticipation..... he look her through the mirror and smiled seeing his touch how much effect her...

He hooked her blouse and pull her near to him.... Her back is banged with his front... Manik nuzzled his nose on her neck and kissed on her neck.... Nandu feel thousands of lighting inside her and breathing heavily...

He make her to turn with the help of her waist....  Manik hand reached in her hair which was tied.... he untied her hair with one hand and keep his another hand on her cheek and caressed her cheek.. his hand move towards her lips and his thumb rubbing her lips... he cubbed her face and reduce the distance between their lips.... their lips are few inches apart... he was about to place his lips... his phone got ringed....

They hear that and turn back to sense.... Nandu blushingly looking here and there.... Manik see the caller ID on his phone and get irritated....

Manik - I know it he will only always disturb me in romance...

Nandu - Manik kis ka call tha....

Manik -  Cabir ka call bubbly....

Manik attend the call and keep the phone on his ear....

Manik - hello Cabir...

Cabir - Manik if your romance is completed  say Nandu to Navya is calling her....

Manik - when will you let me complete  the romance?

Manik says this silently....

Cabir - buddy tum ne kuch bola....

Manik - nothing yaar. .. I will say that to Nandini.... bye..

Cabir - bye....

Both of them cut the call....

Manik - baby Navya tum ko bula rehi hay.... tum jaav...

Nandu nods her head positively, about to go...

Manik - bubbly ek minute.... we will continue our romance at night and keep this up to night...

Manik says looking her and kissed on her cheek... Nandu wide her eyes in his sudden act while keeping her hand on her cheek.... Manik left the place immediately, having smile on his face.... Nandu blushed and left from that place and reached Zoya room.....  Zoya is getting ready for her marriage....

Nandu  -  wow Zoya didi you're looking so beautiful.... bhai will try hard to control. ...

Nandu says teasingly looking her.... Zoya blushed while hearing that...

Zoya  - stop it Nandu... by the way you also looking so beautiful....

Navya - thank God Nandu you're here... please help me....

Nandu nods her head positively and helping her to complete Zoya makeup... they are busy in their work.... Manik and others arranging the hall for the marriage....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....