Chapter : 61

Life With My Angel    

Chapter : 61

Nyeonika saw Manik and take him with her to the engagement venue....

Nyeonika- Manik tum Nandita ke room pe kya kar reha tha...

Manik- mein usko dekh ne ke liye gaya tha...

Nyeonika hear that while popping her eyes, looking him...

Nyeonika - tumne usko dekha...

Manik - nehi dekha...

Nyeonika hear that and take relief....

Manik - kya hua mom?

Nyeonika - kuch nehi....

They move to the hall and talking to the guests..... Manik saw Aryaman...

Manik - Aryaman tum yahan kya kar rehi ho?

Aryaman -kuch kaam hay yahan isiliye...

Nyeonika - bhai engagement ka time hogaya.... shall we start!

Mangesh - Ok...

He says having smile on his face...He announces that the engagement is going to start... Manik hear that and tensed...

Mangesh - Here is my daughter Diya....

He says that while showing his hand towards the stairs.... Everyone looking towards the stairs.... Diya came first through the stair and followed by her Her brother and sister come through the staircase...

Mangesh - her is my elder brother daughter and son.... Nandu and Abhi...

Manik, Mukthi and His friend saw them while popping their eyes...

Manik - Nandini...

Manik take her name while looking her shock... Mukthi also do the saw and look him having shock expression on her face....

Nandini - chachu...

Mangesh side hugged her... Nandini smiled and move near to Manik...

Manik - tum ho meri dulhania... Tum ho mera mom ki bada bhai ki bete hay kya...

Nandini - haan mein hi hoon.... kya mein iss shaadi rukh loon... tum Nandita shaadi nehi karna chata tha na....

Manik - No No.....iss ka Matlab tum ho Nandita...... I want to marry you only my baby..

Manik says pulling her towards her...

Nandini  - haan Nandini be mein hoon Nandita be mein hoon...

Nandu says, wrapping her hand around his neck... Aryaman saw that and fuming in anger.... Nyeonika saw that and started coughing while standing near to him....

Nandu turn back to sense and remove her hand from his neck...

Nandu - mere surprise kaise laga...

Manik - very nice.. I'm surprised...

Manik says that and turn towards Nyeonika....

Manik - mom aap be iss ke saath...

Nyeonika - mein be meri bhahu ke saath hoon... Meine uss se baath ki thi... iss ke baare mein.... Nandu ne mastermind for this all plan... meine usko support this. . That it's .... shall we start the ring ceremony....

Manik - yeah mom...

Manik says, having so much of joy on his face.....

Abhimanyu move towards Mukthi... Mukthi look at him and hugged him immediately....

Abhimanyu - baby relax.... don't cry... this is just a surprise for you....

Mukthi nods her head positively, having happy tears on her eyes and started hitting him... All of them laughed and started doing the ring ceremony.... Aryaman saw that and fuming in anger....

Manik and Nandu wear ring on each other finger... All of them clapped.... Manik and Nandu look each other face... both of them talking with their eyes... Their friends and family saw that and smiled.....

Manik - Nandu hamari baby thik hay na...

Nandu - haan thik hay.....

Nandu says, having smile on her face... Manik also smiled while seeing his baby smiling face....He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead... Nandu closed her eyes in anticipation....

Sorry for late and short update...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....