Chapter : 57

Life With My Angel    

Chapter : 57

He keep his hand on her waist and pull her up by her waist... she open her both hand and enjoying the rain... He put her on the land.. Turn and kissed on her forehead and eyes and her both cheek and nose tip and move towards her lips kissed on her lips and cupped her face and kissing her madly....  Nandu fist his hair tightly by her one hand....

His hand move towards her waist and pressed... Nandu moaned in his mouth... He got chance and enter inside her mouth... He was exploring each and every corner on her mouth... They broke the kiss due to breathless....

Nandu was inhaling so much of oxygen inside her.... He took her in his arms and left the terrace.... He enter inside the room and make her to stand on the floor.... He was about to kiss her... Nandu blushed and ran near to the window and hide herself under the curtain....

Manik smiled and take his steps towards the curtain... Nandu heart is beating fastly.... He stand infront of the curtain and raise his hand and cupped her face over the curtain and lean towards her lips and kissed on her lips... He was kissed blissfully and break the kiss and take her in his arms and move to the bed   without breaking the eye-contact with her....

He placed her on the soft mattress and came over her and entwined his hand with her.... he kissed on her forehead and eyes and her both cheek and nose tip and move towards her lips kissed on her lips... He was kissing her madly..let he was deepen the kiss...

He break the kiss due to breathless.... he move towards her neck and gave a open mouth kiss in between that his hand move towards her saree pallu... Nandu open her eyes and hold his hand...

Manik - kya hua? Mein tumara hoon....

Manik says that, looking her, having smile on her face.... Nandu leave his hand and blink her eyes... He take that as yes and remove the pallu from her shoulder and kissed on her collarbone....

Nandu moan his name... He kissed on her cleavage... she was  breathing heavily..... He move towards her belly and kissed on her bellybutton... Nandu was arching her back......

Manik move upward and kissed on her neck madly.... Nandu blushed and pushed him beside her and getup from the bed and breathing heavily... He saw her milky white back and touch it with his lips... Nandu clutched the duvet tightly and breathing heavily... Her chest is doing up and down....

He unhooked her blouse strap.... she gasped... He kissed on her back and keep his hand on her shoulder and make her to lie on the bed by kissing her back....
He came over her and entwined his hand with her and kissed on her forehead and move towards her neck and kissing madly... within few minutes there clothes are lying on the floor....

He cover themselves with the duvet and started love making.... The room is filled with groans and moans.. then Nandu leaves a loud moan and Manik lye beside enter and take her shivering body in his embrace and hugged her tightly and caressing her hair and kissed on her forehead... Nandu snuggles more into him  and sleeping peacefully....

In morning

Manik was sleeping alone in the bed.... He keep his hand on Nandu side but she was not there.... He opened his eyes and saw his love who was standing near to the window....

Nandu was standing near to the window and seeing the sunrise.... The sunray fall on her skin and glowing.... Nandu was thinking yesterday night and blushing heavily.... In that time two familiar hand wrap around her waist...

Manik - baby kya dekh rehi ho...

Manik asks, looking her, keeping his chin on her shoulder....

Nandini - kuch nehi bas mein toh sunrise dekh rehi hoon....

Nandu says, looking the scenary..... Manik nuzzled his nose on her hair and kissed on her cheek.... He started doing naughty things with her...

Nandu - Manik kya kar rehi ho? Chodo mujhe we have to get ready to go airport... so leave me... I need to take shawer....

Nandu says, looking him, trying to free herself from his grip....

Manik -let's take bath together...

Nandu - together...No.. No...

Manik - if we take shawer together. .. we can save the water... then why are you say no?

Nandu - Mr.one track mind Malhotra.. I know you're intension...

Nandu says, pulling his head and ran to the washroom and closed the door...

Manik - please baby open the door...

Nandu - No.. jaan... tum dusre kambhre mein jaa and take shawer....

Nandini says that laughed..... He left the room having puppy face.... Both of them take shawer and getting ready to go the airport... They move to the mansion holding each other hand.... Their friends are waiting for them...

Mukthi - hey lovebirds.. shall we go?

Manik - Haan guys....

Manik says, looking them having smile on his face... They already keep their luggage everything in the car... The car is started leaving the mansion...

In other side

Person - Today the plan is executed well. If we failed in this plan we can't able to kill Nandini... you got it...

Henchmen - yes sir... we will execute the plan in perfect manner....

Person - if the plan is failed today, I will kill you.... so be careful... execute the plan carefully. ...

Henchmen nods his head positively while gulping his lumber of throat....

In other side

Manik and his friends reached the airport.... All of them came out from the car and enter inside the airport.... they all hug Aditya and Zoya and says bid bye to them...

Aditya - Take care of Nandini... Manik...

Manik- I will.. enjoy your honeymoon...

Aditya  nods his head positively and move to their boarding pass area.... Manik move to their boarding pass area.... He was romancing with his baby with his eyes... Nandu blushed while lowering her head... Her friends saw that and smiled. .. they announcer announced about their flight... They all getup from their seats. ...

Their friends move forward... Manik and Nandu following their friends.... he loom at his friends who was walking far away from them...

Henchmen was pointing the gun towards Nandu and shoot... at the same time Manik hold her hand and pull towards him... The bullets hits... Manik screamed... their friends turn and saw them having shock express on their face....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....