Chapter : 45

Life With My Angel

Chapter : 45

he keep his head on her lap....he was talking to his baby.... Nandu was caressing his hair.....

Nandu - Manik bas bas... mein taq gayi. ... mein kuch samai aaram karna chathi hoon...

Nandu says, ruffling his hair softly....

Manik - ok baby... tum aaram Karlo... mein tumare liye kuch kaana lekhar aathi  hoon...

Manik says, holding her hand, kissing her palm... Nandu nods her head after hearing that..

Manik get up from  the bed and left the room... Nandu rest her back on the bed board...

Aditya - Manik Nandu thik hay na...

Aditya ask having concern in his voice for Nandu....

Manik - haan yaar voh thik hay.... bas thoda says aaram ki zarroorat hay....

Manik says, looking them and left from that place...

Aditya and others enter inside the room... Nandu open her eyes after hearing the door opening sound... Nandu saw them who was enter into the room...

Zoya - Nandu tum thik ho na...

Zoya asks, looking Nandu, sitting beside her...

Nandu - mein thik hoon.... mujhe maaf kar tho Zoya... meine tum dono ka haldi function ho kharab karthiya....

Nandu says looking her having guilt on her voice....

Zoya - Nandu aaise kuch nhi... tum guilty feel karne ke koi zarroorat nhi...

Zoya says, keeping her hand on Nandu hand, giving assurance to her....

Nandu nods her head and hugged her.... Zoya hugged her back having smile on her face....

Zoya - congrats cutie pie.. mein tumare liye bahut khush hoon....

Zoya says breaking the hug caressing her cheek....

Nandu - thank you Zoya didi.....

Nandu says,looking her on her childish tone....

Zoya - thik mein tumare liye juice lekhe aathi hoon...

Zoya says that, getting up from the bed, left the room....

Navya and Mukthi - we are so happy for you Nandu...

Navya and Mukthi says together, hugged her.....

Mukthi - bhabhi tumari baccha aur baccha mujhe kya naam se bulayengi....

Nandini - bhuva se bulayengi....

Nandini says looking her, having smile on her face....

Navya - Nandu hum sab thodi der se aavungi.... chal Mukthi aur tum sab chalo mera saath...

Navya says, looking them having smile on her face....

Cabir - haan aara ha hoon.... chalo guys...

Abhimanyu and Maddy nods their head and move with them... Manik was busy in preparing food for Nandu... Zoya saw that having smile on her face....

Zoya - aap kya kar rehi ho....

Zoya asked looking him....

Manik - mein Nandini ke liye kaana tayaar kar raha hoon...

Manik says, taking the salat on the plate....

Zoya - Nandini is soo lucky to have you in her life.....