Chapter-28

  They r started celebrating the New Year....Manik take Nandini to the shopping mall....He brought a gift for Nandini....

Nandini searching a gift for Manik....in another one section....

She feels dat some one following her ..She turn & see but their is no one..

Nandini finally selected a gift for Manik....Manik also selected a gift for Nandini........

Both of them reached the car parking area...

Her frnds r in still shopping....

Manik-soo jaan u r telling everythng to our frnds about us....

Nandu-Ya Manik ...One day the truth should be reveal to our frnds na...so y can't it today...

Manik-Okk Now what u r going to do now???

Nandu-Matlab!!!!
Manik-Matlab!!!!!jaan u don't understand anything na...So i will make u to uderstand...Manik move near to her & keep his hand on her waist & pull her very close to him...Nandini was shocked about his behaviour & popped her eyes...
Nandu-Manik what r u doing ??? this is public place na...
Manik-So what?? I will make u to understand that thing ..He move very close to her lips...& he hold her waist very tightly....She can't able to move an inch....
While going to kiss her her frnds reached there.....
Mukthi-Hmmm....hmm...
Nandini pull him oneside & started blushing....
Mukthi-Haaa...how cute u r Nandu???while blushing....
Nandu not say anything to Mukthi & lowered her head...
Abhi-Shall we move to our house ?????
Nandu nodded her head as S....
Manik-No... u guys r don't go to ur house....for few days....
Nandu-But Y Manik ?????
Manik-I promised ur mom & dad that i save u from the danger ..So u want to stay in our house ...
Nandu-But Manik what danger is coming to me ????
Manik-The danger is coming to u in the from of Raghav!!!!!
Nandu-What Raghav????
Manik-Ya Nandu..So plzzz u want to obey my words jaan !!!!!!
Nandu-Okkk Manik I will obey ur words......
Abhi-Okkk Fine....Nandu i also stay with u didi.....
Nandini went to Malhotra Mansion...They r reached the malhotra mansion.....Her fnds r entered in to the mansion.....But Manik is still standing near to the car...Nandini was seeing him....

Nandu-Manik y r u standing here????

Manik-Nothing jaan...
Nandu-Okk u stand here i am going inside...
Manik-Bubbly listen....One minute....
Nandini-ok..
He kneels down & hold Nandini hand & say Nandini "I LOVE U" Hamesha....He wear a proposal ring oon her hand & gave a kiss on her hand....Nandini was suprised & excited....Her eyes is filled with tears....
Her frnds suddenly came out from the mansion & watching all these scenes.....Her frnds standing far away from both of them & watching them....Nandini hugged Manik...Manik also hugged his dream girl Nandu......
while hugging she says....-Manik i am also buy a gift for u!!!!
Manik-What gift ??? Bubbly....
Nandini take the bracelet & give it to Manik...The bracelet contain MaNan symbol...
Manik-MaNan ....matlab...
Nandu-Ma for Manik,Nan for Nandini.......Manik u like this bracelet....
Manik-I love this bracelet soo much bubbly.....
She wear the bacelet on his hand ...Suddenly they heared a sound of clapping..They turn & see her frnds r clapping....
Dhruv-Bhai ur proposal is sooo awsmmm bro...
Manik feel shy & seeing the grass...
Mukthi-Guys dekho 1st my brother Manik is shying....
Alya-Manik u r not a girl...soo don't be shy...While shying u r looking soo cute....yaar...
Manik-Guys enough yaar.....shall we move inside !!!!!
Cabir-Ya buddy...u 1st go na!!!!!
Manik move forward..His frnds r laughing from his back....He hear the laughing sound & turn back....His frnds suddenly stop the laughing...He turn & fastly enter in to the mansion....All of them entered in to the hall...
Nandini feel that some one is following her....She not take that thing seriously & went inside the mansion....she was in confusion....Manik seeing her face & understood she was in confusion....He not ask anything to her....
Nandu-Guys i am soo tired..I want to take rest..Soo I am going to my room....
Navya is in teasing mood....
Navya-Nandu can i ask u something????
Nandu-Haan poocho....
Navya-Kal raat kya hua???
Nandu-Kuch nhi....
Navya-kuch nhi...but Nandu what is this???
Nandu-what is present in my neck???
Mukthi-Nandu something is bitten ur neck.....
Nandini popped her eyes & see Manik..That time Manik was drinking the juice....
Nandu-Vo kuch..nhi...guys..Yesterday i am sitting in the garden na...A mosquito bited me....
Alya-A very big mosquito only bite like this...hey na baby doll...
Suddenly Manik split the juice out from his mouth...Her frnds r saw Him...Immediately Manik left from that place....Nandini also moved from that place.....