Chapter-34

He Strtd chasing her.....Both of them reached the hall....
Abhi-didi y r u running
Nan-kuch nhi...
Manik come back wid her Abhimanyu saw Manik....
Abhi-haan now i knw didi y r u running...
Nandu popped her eyes ...
Alya-guys just forget that Nandu today evening there is a grand party in the house....we r makng ur birthday as a spcl
Nan-okk guys u do anything in the house..
In Evening
Before party Nandu is freshen up in the washroom....Alya,Mukti & Navya is get for the party....
Al-Baby doll what r u doing insyd???
Nan-I am coming guys ek minute...
Nandu wear a blue wid green gown & cm out frm the washroom....All of them r surprised to c Nandu...Nandu was wiping her hair....The girls r staring Nandu ...She c her frnds .....
Nan-guys y r u starrring me lyk dis...
Muk- u r lookng soo cute in dis dress
Al-Baby doll cum & sit in the dressng table..
Nan-But y ?
Al- i will mk ur hair style...
Nan-No yaar ..i will do it ????....
Al-????shhhh!!!!! Keep queit & cum & sit here.....
Nan-? okk fine.....
She keep her face innocent & sit in the chair.....dey strtd styling the hair...
Al-Baby doll u r looking soo beautiful ????... & cute ...today Manik is hard to control
On hearing dat, Nandu blushed ??...someone knock the door...
Muk-whose dat?
Abhi-it me Abhimanyu ...
Muk-haan bolo...
Abhi- r u guys ready??
Muk-ya ..we will cum now ......
Abhi-Okk yaar....
Abhimanyu reached the downstair....
Ca-where is the girls yaar ??
Abhi-dey will cm nw....
That tym the girls r cumming to the downstairs wid Nandu...Manik was seeing her ..He ws lost in her beauty??.....she reached the downstairs....Manik ws seeing Nandu without blinking eyes....
Manik mv towrds her cheek & gv a kiss & said- U r looking so hot .....
Nandu poped her eyes ?????? & see Manik...& her cheek is turned in to red....
Cab-guys if ur romancing is over shall we cut the cake..
Man-ya sure....
Nan hld his hand & mv 2wrds the cake....
All of them strtd singing the happy birthday song...????... she cut the cake ?? & feed the cake & feed a piece of cake to Manik...Manik want the cake & gv it to her.. Then she feed the cake to all of them...
Her frnds r strtd enjoying the party...Nandu ws stndng alone..
Cab-Manik tk her to the surprise place....
Man-Ya yaar....
Manik mv towrds Nandu.....
Nan-Kya hua???? Manik...
Man-cm wid me....
Nan-kahan....
Man-dat is surprise...
He hold her hand ?? & move twrds the car??...He open the car door & mk her to sit insyd the car... Then he close the door...He also enter in to the car & strtd driving the car...Dey rechd the surprse place....Manik clsd her eyes wid a piece of cloth...
Nandu-Manik what is dis ???
Man-shhhh??...don't utter a single word...now okkk.....
Nan-okkk
He wnt out from the car & strtd arranging the evrythng in dat place ...
After dat he mv towrds the car & opn the car door....& hld her hand & mv frm their....She feel the cold air in dat place ..Dey reachd that place...Then Manik remvd the cloth from her eyes....She was surprised to see that thing ....