Chapter : 51

Life With My Angel 

Chapter : 51

Manik and others arranging the hall for the marriage.... Nandu and all other busy in arranging the things in the mandap after completing Zoya makeup.... Pandit ask the dulha to come on the mandap....

Manik and other take him to the mandap and make him to sit.... Manik get up and stand near to Nandu and ticklish her waist.... Nandu popped her eyes and look at him raising her room eyebrow... Manik gave a smirk to her...

Nandu - besharam...

Nandu says that, looking him after hitting him with her elbow....

Pandit - dulhan ko leke aav beta...

Nandu - thik  hay pandit ji..

Manik - bubbly aaram se jaav...

Manik says looking her, having concern on his voice... Nandu nods her head having smile on her face....

Nandu move to Zoya room...

Nandu - Zoya pandit ji bula rehi hay aapko... hum chale....

Zoya - haan Nandu...

Nandu - Zoya ek minute....

Nandu says that looking her, taking her steps towards her...

Zoya - kya hua Nandu....

Nandu take the veil and cover her face....

Nandu -  hogaya Zoya... iske liye meine aapko rukha.... let's go....

Nandu and all other girls came with Zoya to the mandap... Aditya was looking his love having smile on his face but he can't able to see his love face  that make him sad....

Nandu smiled while seeing his friends condition.... Nandu make her to sit near to Aditya....  Nandu stand near to Manik...

Aditya - baby I'm so sad...

Aditya says looking Zoya...

Zoya - what happened baby?

Aditya - I can't able to see your beautiful face...

Zoya - Awwww... patience baby.....  I'm here only....

Zoya says that controlling  her laugh.... Aditya hmmed having sad on his face ....  Pandit says them to getup and take round...

Manik was busy in starring his love and putting the flowers on her.... Nandu feels his gaze on her... she turn and look at him... Nandu raise her eyebrow gave what wala look at him...

Manik - bubbly humari shaadi bhi aaise hogi....  Shaadi ke baath anjooti dhood ne kaha resam hogi.... uske baath hum dono ka shuhaag raat... mein uske ke liye bahut intezaar karna hoga.... shuhaag raat mein hum dono ek room me....

Nandu - Manik chup hoja...

Nandu says looking him, controlling her blush.... Her cheek is turned into tomato  while hearing the word shuhaag raat....

Manik - bubbly  suno na.... shuhaag raat mein hum dono ek bed be....

Nandu can't able to hear this anyone... so she palmed his mouth... Manik kissed on her palm...  she remove her hand from his mouth and lower her head to hide her blush and about to go but Manik hold her hand and pull her near to him....

Nandu - Manik what are you doing? Chodo mujhe sab loog yahan hay....

Nandu says looking him, trying to free herself from his grip...

Manik - so you want me to take you to the room...

Manik says that, twisting her, keeping his chin on her shoulder, having smirk on his lips... Nandu was breathing  heavily and controlling her blush....

Manik - Aww baby please don't hide your blush  from  me....

Manik says, nuzzling his nose on her hair.... Nandu was lowering her head blushing heavily.... cabir saw them and started coughing.... Nandu hear that and push Manik with her elbow and left from that place....

Manik - tumare problem kya hay yaar.... hamesha mujhe disturb kar rehe ho....

Cabir - tum ko disturb karne me bahut maza aatha hay mujhe buddy....

Cabir says looking him having smile on his face...

Manik - acha...

Manik says looking him on his irritate tone and punched on his stomach...

Cabir - Auch...

Everyone looking at him after hearing his voice.... Aditya and Zoya shaadi is completed....  Everyone blessed them....

Aditya - Nandu tumari wajase hum dono ke shaadi itni jaldi se hogaye...

Aditya says looking her and hitting Zoya by his shoulder.... Zoya blushed and gave light slap on his shoulder....

Zoya - haan Nandu ye sach hey... haan by the way tum dono bahut jaldi shaadi Karlo....

Manik - mein be shaadi ke bahut intezaar kar raha hoon... haan na bubbly...

Manik says that looking Nandu... Nandu blushed lowering her head...

Nandu - haan yesab chodo... ye lo....

Aditya - ye kya...

Nandu - shaadi gift mere taraf se... tum dono ka honeymoon ticket... tum dono day after tomorrow honeymoon jaavungi...

Manik - Aur hum sab wapas Mumbai jaavunge....

Manik says looking his friends... they all nods their head positively.... Navya called Nandu... Nandu left from that place and busy in arranging the ring finding game....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....